Max cape Service

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Hotelbooks
Premium Donator

Max cape Service

Post by Hotelbooks » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:56 am

Hello everyone,

I have been doing services for years now, but I have never made a post about it. I have already done max cape services for peoples alternate accounts and I have also done a few player killing services in the past. I am going to be strictly doing max cape services, so I can help getting skills to level 99, skills to 200 million experience, and quests done.

If you are interested in my services my timezone is CST and I am mostly available on Friday and Saturdays.

Thank you,

Hotelbooks

Honor cerb
Known Venturer

Re: Max cape Service

Post by Honor cerb » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:03 am

I would like a max cape service please. Pm me and then we can figure out the logistics and make a post in the, "Player-made Deals" section.

Doomfruit11
One Hit Wonder

Post by Doomfruit11 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:52 am

I’d also like a max vape service

Anik13
Premium Donator

Post by Anik13 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:18 am

Finished my pk diaries in quick time and very communicative as well.
Definitely coming back for my next account service!! Thankyou again so much Hotelbro :thumbsup:

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:37 pm

Hey I was wondering if you did max cape services for ironmen.

Here is a picture of my current stats https://gyazo.com/afb399390dcd35da510e4b052f1694d5

I need all quests done as well

Let me know on your price/if youre available to help, thanks!