Empty Pot - GFX Serbis

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Nazuths
Developer

Re: Empty Pot - GFX Serbis

Post by Nazuths » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:44 pm

Vouch for Empty Pot, really puts in the effort to make his customer satisfied, made me a nice toothpaste signature and I've never been so happy in my life. I am now officially Cesare Nazuths and that is thanks to Empty Pot.

Thank you sossoso much and good luck in the future..

I vouch for u.. FR!!

Oh yea you also did something behind the scenes graphic art for me which is really nice!!!

Again big vouch

Bulvox
Premium Donator

Post by Bulvox » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:00 am

hiring you to make a queen bitch =] paid 5b will pay u more once its done thank u

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:54 am

Bulvox wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:00 am hiring you to make a queen bitch =] paid 5b will pay u more once its done thank u
completed and sent to you in discord............

Djfatzy
Premium Donator

Post by Djfatzy » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Username: Djfatzy
Service you're requesting Profile picture/Signature/Event arts/Clan chat arts: Signiture
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): 20b but can be negotiated if need be.

Main Text: Djfatzy
Colours: Blue (0edfe3) with a white outline on the text and could it be animated with the two colours gradually swapping, so the outline would become blue and the text white, then for it to fade back.
Font: Burlington Script (if you can find it, if not please let me know)
Additional Info: Would be funny if you could incorporate this into the corner of it or something, if not no worries :D
https://i.imgur.com/E1O7mVF.gif

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:43 am

Djfatzy wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:57 pm Username: Djfatzy
Service you're requesting Profile picture/Signature/Event arts/Clan chat arts: Signiture
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): 20b but can be negotiated if need be.

Main Text: Djfatzy
Colours: Blue (0edfe3) with a white outline on the text and could it be animated with the two colours gradually swapping, so the outline would become blue and the text white, then for it to fade back.
Font: Burlington Script (if you can find it, if not please let me know)
Additional Info: Would be funny if you could incorporate this into the corner of it or something, if not no worries :D
https://i.imgur.com/E1O7mVF.gif
Accepted, starting now :)

Djfatzy
Premium Donator

Post by Djfatzy » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:42 pm

Big vouch for this man right here! Does amazing work and does it fast. Couldn't have been more of a perfect transaction :D

K3

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:57 am

Username: Church
Service you're requesting Profile picture/Signature/Event arts/Clan chat arts: Signature
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): 15b
Any additional information: Looking for a more stylized version of my exp achievement picture.