Suggested High Alchemy Prices

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Brant
Fanatic

Re: Suggested High Alchemy Prices

Post by Brant » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:41 pm

Xsquire1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:36 pm
Brant wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:15 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:01 am

Ok fair call but what else are new players meant to do for money, there is not many pvm moneymakers other than receiving rare drops and these low value alch was a good way to offset this..

During the update it's basically killed; barrelchests, kq, daganoth kings, kingly imps, the archers that drop crystal stuff and probably more I can't think of rn

Aka all low tier moneymakers
Even if all of the prices were halved, As I have not been ingame and seen what the alch prices actually are now, I feel like it would still be decent money. There is still good money makers out there beside those like farming brimstone keys or slayer, or fishing, or making gold leaves. Sure irons aren't affected by some methods like this, it's honestly a good thing because before you could just afk at a monster and get like 500m cash easily. Now with cash being harder to come by, it makes it more difficult and by the time you are close to getting max on an iron, cash is useless anyway to you and makes the initial grind harder which is a good thing imo.
Brimstone chests are trash now because all of their alchables have been nerfed. Slayer is trash because every single drop has been nerfed. Gold leafs are fucked because the don’t have the money to make them anymore (and can’t sell em anyways), and fishing? Explain to me how someone can make money fishing please.

Also include any other failed money makers that haven’t been destroyed by this update.
Heaven forbid you have to do other methods then what was considered meta at the time. What a fucking baby you are.

Also, how dumb do you have to be to not know how fishing makes you money. People buy fish to pk with. Gold leaves can easily still be 600k if someone were to go to 2b cons. The other thing that changed from brimstone keys that was alched was the mystic pieces which fall under the useless category as the Dagon Hai and crystal weapons. The rest can easily be sold in the GE or have uses that makes then not warent to be alched. Dragons are still consistent money. Zulrah is still good money. Gwd is still good money. Raids is still good money. Nex is still good money.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Xsquire1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:19 pm
Antonio wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:09 pm I kinda wonder what made them update the alch values like that honestly, i think they were just good and harmless for the community, but now we just getting fked in the ass by that.

My suggestion is to just Revert the update.
From all of the statements released, it seems as though their main goal was to stop people from Junk Store Dumping, and somehow they correlated that with Alching and decided to just fuck it all.

Just what I gathered from the context clues.
yeah that's what i thought too honestly, but this is a big nerf if you think about it in a bigger scale.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Brant wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:41 pm
Xsquire1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:36 pm
Brant wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:15 am
Even if all of the prices were halved, As I have not been ingame and seen what the alch prices actually are now, I feel like it would still be decent money. There is still good money makers out there beside those like farming brimstone keys or slayer, or fishing, or making gold leaves. Sure irons aren't affected by some methods like this, it's honestly a good thing because before you could just afk at a monster and get like 500m cash easily. Now with cash being harder to come by, it makes it more difficult and by the time you are close to getting max on an iron, cash is useless anyway to you and makes the initial grind harder which is a good thing imo.
Brimstone chests are trash now because all of their alchables have been nerfed. Slayer is trash because every single drop has been nerfed. Gold leafs are fucked because the don’t have the money to make them anymore (and can’t sell em anyways), and fishing? Explain to me how someone can make money fishing please.

Also include any other failed money makers that haven’t been destroyed by this update.
Heaven forbid you have to do other methods then what was considered meta at the time. What a fucking baby you are.

Also, how dumb do you have to be to not know how fishing makes you money. People buy fish to pk with. Gold leaves can easily still be 600k if someone were to go to 2b cons. The other thing that changed from brimstone keys that was alched was the mystic pieces which fall under the useless category as the Dagon Hai and crystal weapons. The rest can easily be sold in the GE or have uses that makes then not warent to be alched. Dragons are still consistent money. Zulrah is still good money. Gwd is still good money. Raids is still good money. Nex is still good money.
Its quite obvious that have no idea what you’re talking about if say that people fish for money.

But I digress. This is a thread for suggesting new high alchemy prices. You can brown nose on a different thread.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:32 pm

Custom Whips
Commonly traded for 20B+, therefore I feel each custom whip should be able to be high alched for 10B each (which is lower than the 60% prior to update) instead of their current 4B.

List of whips:
Whip of Chaos
Whip of Souls
Whip of Fortune
Whip of Shadows
Whip of Magic
Whip of Balance
Unholy Whip
Holy Whip

Common Party Hats
Uncommonly traded outside of the set. Seeing sets sold for between 8B-10B which leaves an estimated value of 1.3B- 1.6B per Party Hat. High Alchemy price for each party hat should be between 600m-800m (which is lower than the 60% prior to update) compared to their current alch price of 300m.

List of Common Party Hats:
Blue Partyhat
Green Partyhat
Purple Partyhat
Yellow Partyhat
White Partyhat
Red PartyHat

Uncommon Party Hats
Black Partyhat isn’t a much traded item, so I can only base these suggestions on ::prices. Prices currently says 17B average, so I feel an 8B High alch price is reasonable (less than 50%) compared to its current alch price of 3.5B.

Rainbow Partyhat isn’t a much traded item, so I can only base these suggestions on ::prices. Prices currently says 27B average, so a fair High Alch price would be 13B (less than 50%) compared to its current alch price of 6.25B.

Partyhat & Specs isn’t a much traded item, so I can only base these suggestions on ::prices. Prices currently says 35B average, so a fair High Alch price would be 17B (less than 50%) compared to its current Alch price of 7.5B.

Sam9541
Premium Donator

Post by Sam9541 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:51 pm

I highly agree with this post, I don't normally voice my opinion on the forums however after the recent changes to the alc prices mainly for the royal pieces i feel that it has completely taken away the fun that people will gain from doing hunter because afterall were all here for the moneyz,

i also find it very coincidental that the prices get changed juts a few days before a 50% hunter xp event hmm.....,

it just seems very pointless now hunting kingly because you will only make 400-600m per hour max.

Scru u
Premium Donator

Post by Scru u » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:06 pm

I think alch prices should go close to back to what they were

dagonhai pieces: 40mea,

Royal equipment 60m ea,

hand cannons 30mea

Max hellz
Honor Player

Post by Max hellz » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Vouch

Acid killer
Premium Donator

Post by Acid killer » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:10 pm

vouch

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:38 pm

All loot from mystery boxes should remain a minimum of 60% for their alch price.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:03 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:38 pm All loot from mystery boxes should remain a minimum of 60% for their alch price.
Need you to be a bit more specific. Preferably this format:

(Item name)- (Suggested Alchemy Price)