Nazuths - Services

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Stale fish1
Wise One

Re: Nazuths - Services

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Empty pot wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:08 pm
Stale fish1 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:41 am
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am My opinion....

Nazuths recently serviced my HCIM for the wilderness diaries, quests and ex ex parrot for the whopping cost of 950B.

Couple different things about this, originally it was suppose to be wilderness diaries, quests and a perfect ring, that was up until he pm'd me while he was about 15% through saying "Im not going to do perfect ring it takes way to much time, don't like it we'll just cancel the service". after this we procced to argue for some period of time through the day until I felt more or less pressured into accepting him replacing the p-ring with ex-ex parrot + preserve scroll (which he obtained 2 of while pet hunting for diaries anyways).

This was the first thing that kind of took me back.. the second was he did just north of 2,000KC at revs on my HCIM and did NOT pick up any loot aside from the emblems he got. these lootations are vital for any ironman let alone my HCIM. Nazuths was also only able to get these 2K kc by me having my clan (GG LSP) and my allied clan (Ape Gang) give my HCIM protection in the wild for the duration of the service. Although I went above and beyond in my efforts to keep him safe (to prevent my HCIM from dying + having him be forced to refund me 950B for the service, he refused to have his clan not hunt me while he wasn't on it.

A positive note is that he completed the service in a fair time, about 1 month early compared to his maximum duration to complete the service.

My end thoughts on this service...
It was ok... he completed the service like agreed and abit early with the exception of forcing changes mid service, he didn't pick up loot for the majority of the pvming he did on the account and he forced me to pay way to much for the service when it wouldn't have been possible to complete had I not got him safety from pk clans outside of his.
I've had a similar experience whilst also using nazuths to service my account,

We had agreed upon a set of terms and conditions (had to be extremely precise as he would only do exactly as i asked him to do) the original deal was for him to kill nex for me for 500m per kill then any rare unique that he received throughout I would pay him X amount. (An amount we went back and forward on for a decent amount of time but eventually came to a mutual agreement)

Once payment was made nazuths said he would start the service within a few days. I had waited a whole week patiently with him being online (Not on my account) until i asked him when he was planning to start the service, to which he replied "i don't feel like doing it anymore and don't think the prices are very fair"

I don't think this is a very professional way to deal with a service and was handled very poorly on his part. In future i will only use my friend @Kashew nut as he is quick, trustworthy and reliable and don't need to mess around with all the bullshit

3/10 would not use again
in all seriousness, if i agreed on that deal, i would've 100% regreted it afterwards and possibly cancel the whole service because if you do mathematics a little you realize nex is more than 500M per kill on average, and especially the time taken to kill that on an ironman, he would've made double that money killing nex on his main with an honor account to help him get through the kills, so i think the only problem here was the "500m per kill"

on a side note, he could've just turned down on the deal right away (Which most people definetly wouldn't have done, because 4Bm per hour is a good bit)
but then again nex is not as afkable on a low level ironman like yours (not trying to flame or anything)

did you agree on extra payments for unique drops? if not i fully understand why @Nazuths didn't want to do it
If you are not knowledgeable on the topic why the hell are you replying? Mind your own damn business lmfao,

and I have max gear for nex so it is 100% afk.

Also If he declined it in the first place we wouldn't have a problem as I'm not complaining at the fact he declined it the problem is he accepted it, password and pin were given then he didn't log on for like 5-6 days after he said he would start the service, then when i asked him when he was actually going to start he told me he didn't want to do it anymore but never said anything to me prior to accepting my money/ the days afterwards. Which is very very in professional
Last edited by Stale fish1 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:00 pm

Empty pot wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:16 pm
The underdog wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:07 am Hmm I remember having to save that account from your clan rushing it at revs. Where's my share on keeping it alive.
but also what @The underdog said here is true, we had to take the time of our days to save your hardcore from dying to your own clan at revs, maybe the people that tried killing that account didn't know?
i dont know about that, nor is it my business. but yes,

also while having someone in your cc telling me that "Nitai said who wants to make Naz lose 950b he is at frosts on will's hardcore ironman"

that triggered a picture in my head that this service was just so you guys could make nazuths waste his time and lose the 950B that he worked hard for,
because in all honestly that would not surprise me at all, the fanbase is too big and there's many haters among the fans.

Maybe my speculations might be incorrect above but that is just how i see it

(im using nitai's message as an example, but there was many more including 420 Skilling), and the rest ones i am not going to snitch, you have to figure out what kind of people you ally with in my opinion, considering you've also spent alot of your money on to that account with all the credits that you can't get out of there anymore.... Then again this is not the place for discussing your allies really.

@Will be ok2
He allies with the best for a reason 😇

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 pm

The underdog wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:07 am Hmm I remember having to save that account from your clan rushing it at revs. Where's my share on keeping it alive.
but also what @The underdog said here is true, we had to take the time of our days to save your hardcore from dying to your own clan at revs, maybe the people that tried killing that account didn't know?

also while having someone in your cc telling me that "Nitai said who wants to make Naz lose 950b he is at frosts on will's hardcore ironman"

that triggered a picture in my head that this service was just so you guys could make nazuths waste his time and lose the 950B that he worked hard for,
because in all honestly that would not surprise me at all, the fanbase is too big and there's many haters among the fans.

(im using nitai's message as an example, but there was many more including 420 Skilling), and the rest ones i am not going to snitch, you have to figure out what kind of people you ally with in my opinion, considering you've also spent alot of your money on to that account with all the credits that you can't get out of there anymore.... Then again this is not the place for discussing your allies really.

@Will be ok2

Nobody has ever attacked the hc account at revs that’s just pure lies, there was one time where nitai132 yelled saying who wants to make Naz lose 950B. This was the example I was speaking of, he was a new recruit to apes and did not know the situation, nazuths messaged me on discord and 5minutes later nitai was made aware and Naz was back in the wilderness safely pvming. Unfortunately / fortunately how ever you want to look at it, you’ve never had nazuths service your account. The only opinions that should matter is direct opinions from people who have had nazuths do services.. I see a lot of vouches on here however how many of them did nazuths actually do a service for?

Edit: I posted my opinion on his service and attitude and how he handled MY service. This isn’t a debate nor a thread for people to judge my opinion on his services. Everything I said is accurate and nobody’s post on here will change the facts. There was good parts and bad parts to his service, I just personally found the negatives out weighed the positives by quite a lot.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:38 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am This was the first thing that kind of took me back.. the second was he did just north of 2,000KC at revs on my HCIM and did NOT pick up any loot aside from the emblems he got. these lootations are vital for any ironman let alone my HCIM.
I actually did pick up loot as I mentioned to you in Discord, I simply junkstored most of it as I used Revenants as the method to make money to pay for the quests. Then when I returned to finish off the Ex-ex, as I only had gotten ring imbue scrolls and imbued capes (you're welcome for those), I got the Ex-ex parrot on the first artifact traded.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am Nazuths was also only able to get these 2K kc by me having my clan (GG LSP) and my allied clan (Ape Gang) give my HCIM protection in the wild for the duration of the service. Although I went above and beyond in my efforts to keep him safe (to prevent my HCIM from dying + having him be forced to refund me 950B for the service, he refused to have his clan not hunt me while he wasn't on it.
This also makes no sense, I have 2,763 Revenant KC on Kenzie Bezos, all of which I've killed throughout October and November, when your (allied) clan was still "active". If I was only able to get this 2K kc on your account because I got protection from your (allied) clan, then how was I able to get 2,763 Revenant KC myself, without any protection from your (allied) clan?
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 pm Nobody has ever attacked the hc account at revs that’s just pure lies
Wait what? Pure lies that nobody EVER attacked the HC account at revs? How in the world can you call something out as lies when you're the one lying lol. If it wasn't for @The underdog your HCIM would have already been dead to Mitrovic and B O N E S 2. They didn't even know I was servicing the account. They full tbed me and did everything in their power to kill me. So you saying:
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am he forced me to pay way to much for the service when it wouldn't have been possible to complete had I not got him safety from pk clans outside of his.
is simply not true, I got attacked by your allied clan multiple times, you didn't get me any safety and I never felt safe from the opposite clans as they are unpredictable and they'd do anything to screw me over.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 pm

@Will be ok2

Nobody has ever attacked the hc account at revs that’s just pure lies, there was one time where nitai132 yelled saying who wants to make Naz lose 950B. This was the example I was speaking of, he was a new recruit to apes and did not know the situation, nazuths messaged me on discord and 5minutes later nitai was made aware and Naz was back in the wilderness safely pvming. Unfortunately / fortunately how ever you want to look at it, you’ve never had nazuths service your account. The only opinions that should matter is direct opinions from people who have had nazuths do services.. I see a lot of vouches on here however how many of them did nazuths actually do a service for?

Edit: I posted my opinion on his service and attitude and how he handled MY service. This isn’t a debate nor a thread for people to judge my opinion on his services. Everything I said is accurate and nobody’s post on here will change the facts. There was good parts and bad parts to his service, I just personally found the negatives out weighed the positives by quite a lot.
Empty pot wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:00 pm [vouch] serviced my halloween event in like half an hour!
cheap and good services +1
side note: I am not here to argue @Will be ok2

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm

Nazuths wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:38 pm
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am This was the first thing that kind of took me back.. the second was he did just north of 2,000KC at revs on my HCIM and did NOT pick up any loot aside from the emblems he got. these lootations are vital for any ironman let alone my HCIM.
I actually did pick up loot as I mentioned to you in Discord, I simply junkstored most of it as I used Revenants as the method to make money to pay for the quests. Then when I returned to finish off the Ex-ex, as I only had gotten ring imbue scrolls and imbued capes (you're welcome for those), I got the Ex-ex parrot on the first artifact traded.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am Nazuths was also only able to get these 2K kc by me having my clan (GG LSP) and my allied clan (Ape Gang) give my HCIM protection in the wild for the duration of the service. Although I went above and beyond in my efforts to keep him safe (to prevent my HCIM from dying + having him be forced to refund me 950B for the service, he refused to have his clan not hunt me while he wasn't on it.
This also makes no sense, I have 2,763 Revenant KC on Kenzie Bezos, all of which I've killed throughout October and November, when your (allied) clan was still "active". If I was only able to get this 2K kc on your account because I got protection from your (allied) clan, then how was I able to get 2,763 Revenant KC myself, without any protection from your (allied) clan?
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 pm Nobody has ever attacked the hc account at revs that’s just pure lies
Wait what? Pure lies that nobody EVER attacked the HC account at revs? How in the world can you call something out as lies when you're the one lying lol. If it wasn't for @The underdog your HCIM would have already been dead to Mitrovic and B O N E S 2. They didn't even know I was servicing the account. They full tbed me and did everything in their power to kill me. So you saying:
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am he forced me to pay way to much for the service when it wouldn't have been possible to complete had I not got him safety from pk clans outside of his.
is simply not true, I got attacked by your allied clan multiple times, you didn't get me any safety and I never felt safe from the opposite clans as they are unpredictable and they'd do anything to screw me over.
1) you told me in discord that you did NOT pick up loot because it took you 3x longer for kc and you “cba”. It wasn’t until I told you that the review on service would be a negative one that you opted to agree to pick up loot. I can ensure you had you picked up loot I would have braclets teles etc.

2) you even alch’d things that simply was not yours.

3) you didn’t even start revs until close to the end of the service (Post you finishing quests) so how could u need GP for quests when u were already done them. Using the money I had in bank from kingly alchs etc.

4) if you felt unsafe why did u tell me multiple times you would afk at revs therefore couldn’t pick up loot.

Let’s not even get into how you put a typo in the player made deal then proceed to practically threaten me that you would kill my HCIM without refund.

Originally I was trying to have a constructive feedback with some criticism for the events that I experienced. Now I feel like holding nothing back and explaining just how horrible you were to deal with through the service.

And 100% had I not got you safety from my clan and my allied clan then you would have died + lost 950B. I have no idea how you’re allowed to have a service thread and I would NOT recommend. You’re extremely childish and you get way to upset and petty when things don’t work out the exact way that you would like them. I have no doubt that at specific parts of the service had I not agreed to your new terms of service you would have got my HC account killed.

Also how unprofessional is it to change the terms of service mid service????

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:00 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm 1) you told me in discord that you did NOT pick up loot because it took you 3x longer for kc and you “cba”. It wasn’t until I told you that the review on service would be a negative one that you opted to agree to pick up loot. I can ensure you had you picked up loot I would have braclets teles etc.
I didn't say I did not pick up loot, I said I cba picking up loot because it takes 3x longer. I did pick up loot, most of it were alched, bracelets etc were used for the Viggora's chainmace to complete other wildy achievements.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm 2) you even alch’d things that simply was not yours.
That's simply not true lol, I don't mind if you give your feedback, but I don't like it when people make up things to discredit me.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm 3) you didn’t even start revs until close to the end of the service (Post you finishing quests) so how could u need GP for quests when u were already done them. Using the money I had in bank from kingly alchs etc.
Also simply not true, I started killing Revenants on the 7th of December, on the 9th of December I got attacked by Dziik0n and B O N E S 2 which you can look back in our Discord chat. I have a screenshot of the 9th of December where I said I'm working on the 3rd quest now (the one you need 8B cash for).
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm 4) if you felt unsafe why did u tell me multiple times you would afk at revs therefore couldn’t pick up loot.
Obviously it doesn't actually mean afk lol, I ain't gonna prepare food while being in Revenant caves on your HCIM, that would be ridiculous. Any other clan could have rushed the caves so I was paying attention.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm Let’s not even get into how you put a typo in the player made deal then proceed to practically threaten me that you would kill my HCIM without refund.
As it stands now in the player-made deal thread, if YOU died on the HCIM I would have to refund 950B, not if I died on it. You used this typo to strong-arm me into doing your elite/master clue, which was not part of the service. I simply tried to make you realize how stupid it is that I can die on it without you getting a refund while if you died on it I would have to refund. I didn't threaten to kill your HCIM.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm And 100% had I not got you safety from my clan and my allied clan then you would have died + lost 950B.

So you're claiming that if I didn't get protection from your clan + alliance that I would die, but you're also claiming in Discord PMs that Legolas would have been able to complete it even with my clan hunting him? I think that's an interesting statement, if you truly believe that, then sure, I've comped a HCIM, I've been inside Revenant caves on HCIM, I've been into deep multi on HCIM, even when plenty people would love to see me die on it. I would NOT have died without protection, I don't know what makes you believe otherwise.
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:46 pm I have no idea how you’re allowed to have a service thread and I would NOT recommend. You’re extremely childish and you get way to upset and petty when things don’t work out the exact way that you would like them. I have no doubt that at specific parts of the service had I not agreed to your new terms of service you would have got my HC account killed.
That's quite the statement you make, if you hadn't agreed to the new terms I'd have canceled the service and you could keep the progress I made thusfar, and refunded your money. You could have done that and find yourself a different servicer, if you weren't satisfied, why didn't you simply do that?

I agree that the service didn't go as I wanted it to go, I feel like even while we were negotiating there was already tension between us two, personally, I didn't even feel like taking on this service in the first place, hence why I asked a significant amount of money for it. The initial deal was 900B for the quests + diaries, but you insisted on having access to my clan so you could grind out the diamonds for perfect ring. I didn't feel like having you in my clan due to the rivalry and thus I agreed unwillingly to do the perfect ring portion for an extra 100B, after realizing how much work will go into obtaining a perfect ring I didn't feel it was worth just 100B and I wanted to re-negotiate the terms. Instead you got a preserve scroll and ex-ex parrot for 50B which I think is fair considering how much time went into getting an ex-ex parrot and the heart attacks that came with it from apes rushing me.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:46 pm

@Nazuths i refuse to continue going back and fourth pointing fingers, you can deny deny deny all you want on the facts I am saying but that doesn’t change the truth, it’s quite sad that there is no way to prove all this. Also the original deal was 800B for diaries + quests then 200B for pring you saying any other prices is just a lie. Which obviously you have no problem doing.. anywho this will be my last post I’m not into the back and fourth with your lies and deception. I had posted how I felt about the service and how it was to deal with you. It’s a shame you can’t admit your faults and the truth. Best of luck in the future.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:18 am

After seeing the facts laid out by all of the involved parties, I feel the need to persuade people to not use this service going forward.

Reasons like these are the exact reason that player made deals are required to be publicized and supervised by staff members.

There were mistakes made by both parties in my opinion, but at the end of the day, a customer should never be forced to settle for less after a deal has been stricken. And unfortunately when dealing with someone who is seen as a superior figure to others, some may feel obligated to settle in fear of future repercussions.

With all of this being said, staff performing services can be seen as conflict of interest.

Do not recommend

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:21 am

Xsquire1 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:18 am After seeing the facts laid out by all of the involved parties, I feel the need to persuade people to not use this service going forward.

Reasons like these are the exact reason that player made deals are required to be publicized and supervised by staff members.

There were mistakes made by both parties in my opinion, but at the end of the day, a customer should never be forced to settle for less after a deal has been stricken. And unfortunately when dealing with someone who is seen as a superior figure to others, some may feel obligated to settle in fear of future repercussions.

With all of this being said, staff performing services can be seen as conflict of interest.

Do not recommend
Exactly this, I payed a premium to guarantee a safe worry free service from a "staff member" but experienced the complete opposite (before player made deal was a thing)