Nazuths - Services

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Empty
Honor Player

Re: Nazuths - Services

Post by Empty » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:00 pm

[vouch] serviced my halloween event in like half an hour!
cheap and good services +1

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:52 am

Username: Cce Roddy cc
Service you're requesting: Staff of the dead item on iron
How much are you willing to pay? (best offer): 15b cash
Any additional information: Accepting this will give you fedora in a day and you know it.
#Justice4Church

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:32 am

The reason Jeff Bezos doesn't have a fedora yet is because Niels prices are so high. It's karma

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Raj wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:32 am The reason Jeff Bezos doesn't have a fedora yet is because Niels prices are so high. It's karma
update: He got his fedora!
Gz Niels! <3

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am

My opinion....

Nazuths recently serviced my HCIM for the wilderness diaries, quests and ex ex parrot for the whopping cost of 950B.

Couple different things about this, originally it was suppose to be wilderness diaries, quests and a perfect ring, that was up until he pm'd me while he was about 15% through saying "Im not going to do perfect ring it takes way to much time, don't like it we'll just cancel the service". after this we procced to argue for some period of time through the day until I felt more or less pressured into accepting him replacing the p-ring with ex-ex parrot + preserve scroll (which he obtained 2 of while pet hunting for diaries anyways).

This was the first thing that kind of took me back.. the second was he did just north of 2,000KC at revs on my HCIM and did NOT pick up any loot aside from the emblems he got. these lootations are vital for any ironman let alone my HCIM. Nazuths was also only able to get these 2K kc by me having my clan (GG LSP) and my allied clan (Ape Gang) give my HCIM protection in the wild for the duration of the service. Although I went above and beyond in my efforts to keep him safe (to prevent my HCIM from dying + having him be forced to refund me 950B for the service, he refused to have his clan not hunt me while he wasn't on it.

A positive note is that he completed the service in a fair time, about 1 month early compared to his maximum duration to complete the service.

My end thoughts on this service...
It was ok... he completed the service like agreed and abit early with the exception of forcing changes mid service, he didn't pick up loot for the majority of the pvming he did on the account and he forced me to pay way to much for the service when it wouldn't have been possible to complete had I not got him safety from pk clans outside of his.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:41 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am My opinion....

Nazuths recently serviced my HCIM for the wilderness diaries, quests and ex ex parrot for the whopping cost of 950B.

Couple different things about this, originally it was suppose to be wilderness diaries, quests and a perfect ring, that was up until he pm'd me while he was about 15% through saying "Im not going to do perfect ring it takes way to much time, don't like it we'll just cancel the service". after this we procced to argue for some period of time through the day until I felt more or less pressured into accepting him replacing the p-ring with ex-ex parrot + preserve scroll (which he obtained 2 of while pet hunting for diaries anyways).

This was the first thing that kind of took me back.. the second was he did just north of 2,000KC at revs on my HCIM and did NOT pick up any loot aside from the emblems he got. these lootations are vital for any ironman let alone my HCIM. Nazuths was also only able to get these 2K kc by me having my clan (GG LSP) and my allied clan (Ape Gang) give my HCIM protection in the wild for the duration of the service. Although I went above and beyond in my efforts to keep him safe (to prevent my HCIM from dying + having him be forced to refund me 950B for the service, he refused to have his clan not hunt me while he wasn't on it.

A positive note is that he completed the service in a fair time, about 1 month early compared to his maximum duration to complete the service.

It was ok... he completed the service like agreed and abit early with the exception of forcing changes mid service, he didn't pick up loot for the majority of the pvming he did on the account and he forced me to pay way to much for the service when it wouldn't have been possible to complete had I not got him safety from pk clans outside of his.
I've had a similar experience whilst also using nazuths to service my account,

We had agreed upon a set of terms and conditions (had to be extremely precise as he would only do exactly as i asked him to do) the original deal was for him to kill nex for me for 500m per kill then any rare unique that he received throughout I would pay him X amount. (An amount we went back and forward on for a decent amount of time but eventually came to a mutual agreement)

Once payment was made nazuths said he would start the service within a few days. I had waited a whole week patiently with him being online (Not on my account) until i asked him when he was planning to start the service, to which he replied "i don't feel like doing it anymore and don't think the prices are very fair"

I don't think this is a very professional way to deal with a service and was handled very poorly on his part. In future i will only use my friend @Kashew nut as he is quick, trustworthy and reliable and don't need to mess around with all the bullshit

3/10 would not use again

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:54 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:41 am

We had agreed upon a set of terms and conditions (had to be extremely precise as he would only do exactly as i asked him to do) the original deal was for him to kill nex for me for 500m per kill then any rare unique that he received throughout I would pay him X amount. (An amount we went back and forward on for a decent amount of time but eventually came to a mutual agreement)

Once payment was made nazuths said he would start the service within a few days. I had waited a whole week patiently with him being online (Not on my account) until i asked him when he was planning to start the service, to which he replied "i don't feel like doing it anymore and don't think the prices are very fair"

I don't think this is a very professional way to deal with a service and was handled very poorly on his part. In future i will only use my friend @Kashew nut as he is quick, trustworthy and reliable and don't need to mess around with all the bullshit

3/10 would not use again
Yeah it seems quite odd and very unprofessional (not very staff like) to cancel services post agree’ing to them, or in my case threaten to cancel if I didn’t oblige by his rejection of removing the pring portion and replacing it with an ex-ex parrot with only refunding me 50B. There was also several times I felt as if I didn’t agree to his wants that he would simply just kill my HC. It becomes quite a weird situation aswell because had I been home during those times to hop on my account and change password because I was hesitant on letting him continue I’m doubtful I would have gotten a refund.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:07 am

Hmm I remember having to save that account from your clan rushing it at revs. Where's my share on keeping it alive.
#Justice4Church

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Stale fish1 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:41 am
Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:15 am My opinion....

3/10 would not use again
in all seriousness, if i agreed on that deal, i would've 100% regreted it afterwards and possibly cancel the whole service because if you do mathematics a little you realize nex is more than 500M per kill on average, and especially the time taken to kill that on an ironman, he would've made double that money killing nex on his main with an honor account to help him get through the kills, so i think the only problem here was the "500m per kill"

on a side note, he could've just turned down on the deal right away (Which most people definetly wouldn't have done, because 4Bm per hour is a good bit)
but then again nex is not as afkable on a low level ironman like yours (not trying to flame or anything)

did you agree on extra payments for unique drops? if not i fully understand why @Nazuths didn't want to do it

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:16 pm

The underdog wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:07 am Hmm I remember having to save that account from your clan rushing it at revs. Where's my share on keeping it alive.
but also what @The underdog said here is true, we had to take the time of our days to save your hardcore from dying to your own clan at revs, maybe the people that tried killing that account didn't know?
i dont know about that, nor is it my business. but yes,

also while having someone in your cc telling me that "Nitai said who wants to make Naz lose 950b he is at frosts on will's hardcore ironman"

that triggered a picture in my head that this service was just so you guys could make nazuths waste his time and lose the 950B that he worked hard for,
because in all honestly that would not surprise me at all, the fanbase is too big and there's many haters among the fans.

Maybe my speculations might be incorrect above but that is just how i see it

(im using nitai's message as an example, but there was many more including 420 Skilling), and the rest ones i am not going to snitch, you have to figure out what kind of people you ally with in my opinion, considering you've also spent alot of your money on to that account with all the credits that you can't get out of there anymore.... Then again this is not the place for discussing your allies really.

@Will be ok2