Offering services

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Est killer2
Premium Donator

Re: Offering services

Post by Est killer2 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Adamthalion wrote:Sounds like a boosting service to me, never saw those accs pking themselves :D. Also the price is insane for boosting service.
OFF :D No hard feelings, also no pk services from me.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:53 pm

Est killer2 wrote:
Not needed really, cause ppl know i am offering and i am trusted and also i made this thread after i had done a dozen of services before already. (How else have i made my wealth?)
Even during the recent service for bronse10 i got like 2 offers for more services.
And also, only way to get vouches is by offering services.
You can ask players you have serviced "unofficially" (not on the forums) to vouch for you. That actually is kind of the way how many credible services are established.

Another double post lul
Cant wait for you to get the options to split posts or move them, forums has been dry on funny shit :troll:

Bronse10
Premium Donator

Post by Bronse10 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:09 am

Did 140m hunter and 160m agility for me, vouch.

Tyson v3
Rookie

Post by Tyson v3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:15 am

did 40 waves of zombieminigame, fast and cheap. recommended services :)

No brews
One Hit Wonder

Post by No brews » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:36 pm

Done multiple services for myself including a lot of 99s, followed by Hunter as well, quick and easy - i would defo reccomend as when i asked, i got a price, confirmed the service and then it was started straight away, 99 hunter was only a few hours if that, and not only that, i left all my items on the account including money, other valuable items and nothing was touched apart from what was required.

100% happy. You get my vouch.

Zero2hero23
Premium Donator

Post by Zero2hero23 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:19 pm

How much for pvp achievements?