[QUESTION]Thread Service

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is entirely at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Premium Donator

[QUESTION]Thread Service

Postby Fuck banks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:53 am

Would anyone seek out/pay for a service putting together graphics, BBCode, and organization of a clan thread? I have decent knowledge of forums and how to make such things, just didn't want to waste my time putting together a thread about it if there wasn't any interest.

Game Administrator

Re: [QUESTION]Thread Service

Postby Admin adam » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:33 am

doubt it

Premium Donator

Postby Fuck banks » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 am

Admin adam wrote:doubt it

That's what I figured, just looking to make forums look a lil nicer. Some of these clan threads looking like a wall of text now a days man

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Post whore wrote:
Admin adam wrote:doubt it

That's what I figured, just looking to make forums look a lil nicer. Some of these clan threads looking like a wall of text now a days man

They should
But they wont
Because they wont swallow the pride they have with their 5k character essay about their cc
wordt* btw. Ape IQ at its finest :lol:

Return to Services