donation service

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is entirely at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Premium Donator

donation service

Postby Will be ok » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:31 am

Hello, I'm selling upwards of 10k-15k donor creds. I will donate for you under your name in return for tickets (1b tickets)
this is very useful for, donor/prem on hcim
1k points to get santas pet (rather then pay 20b)
i charge 8b per 1k points
5k points - 40b
i have donated for 3 ppl already and am trusted. comment or pm me in game if int

Premium Donator

Re: donation service

Postby Lieven » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Mbox is like 650m for 250pts
1k pts is 2600M in mboxes
You ask 8000M for 1k pts

For the points of a 15b ish custom whip, you're basically asking 56b if the buyer is prem, or 60b if they are not

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

Edit
Are you even allowed to have a service? viewtopic.php?f=40&t=30802
hi

Premium Donator

Postby Will be ok » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:13 pm

Fungamer wrote:Mbox is like 650m for 250pts
1k pts is 2600M in mboxes
You ask 8000M for 1k pts

For the points of a 15b ish custom whip, you're basically asking 56b if the buyer is prem, or 60b if they are not

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM

Edit
Are you even allowed to have a service? viewtopic.php?f=40&t=30802

These deals will save time & money. Saves 12B buying Santa pet.
And saves 40+ hours to get prem on a HCIM
If you do not want these services don’t be a toxic cunt and post on my thread
And yes I do have requirements to make a service. Thread, nearly 400hours logged on this account and over 1,500hours if you take my alts into consideration.

Also donated for ——
Jews 4 tha b - 5K points 40B paid
Freeze em - 1K points 8B paid
Forget the 3rd person name - 5K points 40B paid.

Premium Donator

Postby Lieven » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:28 pm

Great job, calling people toxic cunts because they notice you're essentially ripping them off. It's just me saying your prices are excessive and questioning if you're even allowed to have a service which I still question along with how much it complies with the rules, since you're doing borderline rwt. Where's the permission from staff? Did you ask? Where are the vouches you're required to have? I'm sorry but "i duntated 4 3 ppl" isn't going to cut it. Only admins have access to such logs to back up your claims, along with those you actually donated for (which haven't posted any vouches.)

You also basically brought this discussion on yourself now too, making your thread look even dodgier than it already is along with making yourself look like a sketchy individual too.

Just a tip, saying shit like that will haunt you on your inevitable moderator application.

Poor people who have gotten themselves ripped off, though. Could've literally RWTed their wealth (assuming 1b is $0.50) and donated the profits to PkH for their ironman/pet and still come out cheaper, lol.
Last edited by Lieven on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi

Premium Donator

Postby Will be ok » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Fungamer wrote:Great job, calling people toxic cunts because they notice you're essentially ripping them off. It's just me saying your prices are excessive and questioning if you're even allowed to have a service.

Just a tip, saying shit like that will haunt you on your inevitable moderator application.

First off; if you’re telling me I’m ripping people off then what exactly is the Christmas event doing? 1K donor creds or 20B tickets for pet? Fairly big difference there. Also the 5K creds is More or less for Ironman/HCIM as it wouldn’t make sense to buy points on regular account for this price unless needing an absurd amount of firecapes. Also I have no plans on making a moderator application EVER. I’m to inconstant with my hours played, don’t have the knowledge to help nor will 90% of pk community not flame an application.

Premium Donator

Postby James » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:07 pm

Would not trust.

Premium Donator

Postby Will be ok » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:33 am

aloeve just bought 2.5k creds - 20b. he went first ez and fast service. enjoy.

Developer

Postby Thoby » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:59 am

Quite an interesting service. Would help people to get Jad pet or Donator statusses on their Ironman for actual ingame GP.

I guess it would comply with our rules, seeing as it's all happening in the same realm, and no one is earning actual IRL cash (except for Mike & Rapsey).

A personal tip would be to ask your customers to post on this topic, and vouche for your service. That would make your service appear more trusted, seeing as currently it's just you defending your own credibility. Having some different players support your service would help.

Goodluck!
Thanks to The Builder for the amazing siggy!

Wise One

Postby Mr etho » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:07 am

Still working? Might be interested in buying some shit for my hcim.
dab on em, ez rwter gang

Developer

Postby Skiller » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:36 am

Despite your misgivings with Lieven, I would really recommend asking staff about this one and getting approval.

Your claim also that the Christmas event is ripping people off is misplaced. Yes it’s a different rate, but there are players with trillions who would rather pay the 20b than donate. It’s meant to give options, yet still encourage donating. That’s how the server continues to survive. Also remember that some percentage (half I think?) of the money/gp being made through the holiday event is going into a giveaway at its end.

@Thoby, he’s paying irl money for gp at rates other than those set by the server. It’s a grey area for sure. I really think Mike or Rapsey should make a ruling on this, at least Ryan. They have the most say given it’s impacting and dealing with donations.

Next

Return to Services