Price Change Suggestions.

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Re: Price Change Suggestions.

Post by Will be ok2 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:05 am

Donator credits should be 4M ea. Have sold for 4-5M since last donator shop release, about 5? Months now. @Church

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:53 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:05 am Donator credits should be 4M ea. Have sold for 4-5M since last donator shop release, about 5? Months now. @Church
We do not change those items prices.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:34 am

No longer interested in suggesting price changes after how I've been treated in-game and on forums. This can be removed.
Last edited by Jumping bug on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:27 pm

Jumping bug wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:34 am See as how I'm now merching on 61 accounts and counting, I feel shameless enough to suggest prices that will make me richer

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:01 am

@Fungamer

That's pretty disrespectful to assume that just because someone has the knowledge of prices of items and chooses to merch, they aren't able to make price suggestions and better Pkhonor.

You literally assumed the worst of me without knowing me. And you quote me saying things I never said. I think it's uncalled for but says a lot about the type of person you are.

Kindly, if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.
Last edited by Jumping bug on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:07 am

Jumping bug wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:01 am That's pretty disrespectful to assume that just because someone has the knowledge of prices of items and chooses to merch isn't able to make price suggestions and better Pkhonor.

You literally assumed the worst of me without knowing me. I think it's uncalled for but says a lot about the type of person you are.
If I’m gonna be honest with you, it was pretty arrogant of you to mention that you have 61 accounts dedicated merching. It may have been to try and give yourself credibility, but it actually did the opposite.

Anyone who goes to the extent of using over 10 accounts for merching comes off as more of a market manipulator rather than a mercher. But to each it’s own. I’m not mad at it.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:21 am

Elon musky wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:07 am
Jumping bug wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:01 am That's pretty disrespectful to assume that just because someone has the knowledge of prices of items and chooses to merch isn't able to make price suggestions and better Pkhonor.

You literally assumed the worst of me without knowing me. I think it's uncalled for but says a lot about the type of person you are.
If I’m gonna be honest with you, it was pretty arrogant of you to mention that you have 61 accounts dedicated merching. It may have been to try and give yourself credibility, but it actually did the opposite.

Anyone who goes to the extent of using over 10 accounts for merching comes off as more of a market manipulator rather than a mercher. But to each it’s own. I’m not mad at it.
It's not really arrogant when it's describing the large amount of items that I'm dealing with on a daily basis. It's an indication that my understanding with prices is not with specific items but with almost every item or as many items that 61 accounts offers.

Anyone who's been on Pkhonor for a while knows that you'd have to have a large amount of wealth to manipulate the market. Buying and selling a wide
variety of items really won't effect the PkHonor market. I'm not here for credibility. I'm here to offer suggestions. It's not up to me to change prices as it shouldn't be. The person in charge of these changes will consider the information suggested and make the decision for themselves.

This thread will become toxic with players who are judging others on what they are suggesting or the reasoning behind their suggestions. The only people that should be concerned about my motives is the person considering the changes.

I kindly encourage you to suggest prices you think would help Pkhonor instead of giving your opinions of others as that's really not what this thread is for.
Last edited by Jumping bug on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:52 am

Don’t you find it a bit hypocritical to state both of these in the same post?
Jumping bug wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:21 am I'm not here for credibility. I'm here to offer suggestions.
Jumping bug wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:21 am It's not really arrogant when it's describing the large amount of items that I'm dealing with on a daily basis. It's an indication that my understanding with prices is not with specific items but with almost every item or as many items that 61 accounts offers.
But nevertheless. To avoid this in the future, just follow the same format as everyone who has come before my simplifying it to just this:
Jumping bug wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:34 am Wrath Runes - Current price: 4k each - Price should be doubled as buy offers are steady over 8k each from multiple buyers in large quantities and sell for much higher.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:52 am

bruh :joy: :rofl: cc: @Nazuths @Monys

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:19 pm

Jumping bug wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:01 am @Fungamer

That's pretty disrespectful to assume that just because someone has the knowledge of prices of items and chooses to merch, they aren't able to make price suggestions and better Pkhonor.

You literally assumed the worst of me without knowing me. And you quote me saying things I never said. I think it's uncalled for but says a lot about the type of person you are.

Kindly, if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.
My dude, unless you bought the account from the original owner, I definitely know you after being here for close to a decade lol. Considering your recent posts and behavior, gl on your incoming mod app.

You state you're merching on 61 accounts without even being asked. Then you proceed to suggest a price change. That's like someone making a suggestion thread swinging your dick around like "yeah I have 10 years experience with Java development, devs should do x y z"

Anyways, @Elon musky hits the nail on the head.
Buying and selling a wide
variety of items really won't effect the PkHonor market
If you recall, it was literally what Luna used to do on 50+ and it almost definitely did impact the eco.
This thread will become toxic with players who are judging others on what they are suggesting or the reasoning behind their suggestions. The only people that should be concerned about my motives is the person considering the changes
Toxicity isn't the same as skepticism, grow up lmao. We've got a relatively small playerbase, and manipulating prices is pretty easy. Whoever is changing prices right now isn't going to open some wall street type graphs and check every account of the user suggesting it. I'm not saying you're doing some crazy illuminati type shit influencing the eco, but what you said and the way you're defending it AND how you've edited your post in such a childish way raises red flags IMO.
These are price change suggestions in a public section, and if everyone is gonna trash on @Will be ok2 for daring to suggest things that'll get him more bang for his buck when donating, then it's hypocritical to not at least raise an eyebrow when a guy suggests a price change but admits he's merching on 61 accounts in the same post, lmfao.

I never even trashed on the wrath rune suggestion to begin with btw.