Price Change Suggestions.

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Stale fish1
Wise One

Re: Price Change Suggestions.

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:02 am

Fungamer wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:34 pm
Empty wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:57 pm This is the final one for me, but I sincerely hope that these prices will eventually gather up ENOUGH DATA to have their corresponding prices.
Would be amazing to see, guys lets sell these items more often so they will be updated!"#!#"# loveee
Direct quote:
Church wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:45 am Once these items have enough of a history of purchases and sales that we can use to determine a reasonable price we'll update them. :copium: :copium: :copium: :copium: :copium: :copium:

To what do you suggest these get updated? For some, all you've done was post a few screenshots of the PC ingame and a vague screenshot of buy offers for the scythe. You also rant about "these two important whips" but proceed to show a whip set. :pogo:
I know you're probably referring to chaos and souls but this is PkHonor and bureaucratic bullshit and Church acting acoustic about semantics is what makes this game thrive. :omegalul:
He doesn't know what price because the price checker is wrong! Duh

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:42 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:02 am
Empty wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:57 pm This is the final one for me, but I sincerely hope that these prices will eventually gather up ENOUGH DATA to have their corresponding prices.
Would be amazing to see, guys lets sell these items more often so they will be updated!"#!#"# loveee
Direct quote:

To what do you suggest these get updated? For some, all you've done was post a few screenshots of the PC ingame and a vague screenshot of buy offers for the scythe. You also rant about "these two important whips" but proceed to show a whip set. :pogo:
I know you're probably referring to chaos and souls but this is PkHonor and bureaucratic bullshit and Church acting acoustic about semantics is what makes this game thrive. :omegalul:
I hope king antonio can one day sell his items

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:59 am

Fungamer wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:42 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:02 am

I hope king antonio can one day sell his items
I think he is just trying to do this for personal gain!

Mercher alert! ⚠️

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:12 am

What is the point in suggesting new prices anyways if it's gonna be solely based on the data available to Staff, might as well mention the items that are wrong and have Staff do their job. Basing the new price off G.E. offers has proven to be pointless anyways

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:58 pm

Fungamer wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:42 am I hope King Empty Cloth can one day sell his items
There u go, fixed it for you.

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:31 am

Can I get a more broad price bracket for the following items?

- Bronze Arrow
- Iron Arrow
- Steel Arrow
- Mithril Arrow
- Iron Knife
- Banana
- Bowl
- Dranen Branch

I don't really care if these stay valued extremely low but I'd like the ability to list them at a high price on ge. Thank you.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:03 am

Jumping bug wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:31 am Can I get a more broad price bracket for the following items?

- Bronze Arrow
- Iron Arrow
- Steel Arrow
- Mithril Arrow
- Iron Knife
- Banana
- Bowl
- Dranen Branch

I don't really care if these stay valued extremely low but I'd like the ability to list them at a high price on ge. Thank you.
Probably gonna need an ingame suggestion for that to make it possible to propose a price change suggestion like this. iirc the range at what you can sell/buy items on the GE for is a fixed multiple of the price. Something like suggesting staff being able to change the multiplier just like they do with prices themselves should do the trick.
I guess straight up raising the price could help but imo if I wanna be a crazy guy and buy stuff thats 50gp for 50k ea in GE I should be able to without having to see that 50gp suddenly turn into 5k. Less ROI for the noobs buying out ::shops for us too. I think the multiplier was to prevent GE manipulation but tbh it should be more for specific items rather than everything then. Aint nobody crashing the eco with selling 1m thread at x50 ::prices value and anyone who buys it either really wants thread so didnt get scammed or is an idiot.

Btw are you interested in rune arrows as well?

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:07 am

Fungamer wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:03 am
Jumping bug wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:31 am Can I get a more broad price bracket for the following items?

- Bronze Arrow
- Iron Arrow
- Steel Arrow
- Mithril Arrow
- Iron Knife
- Banana
- Bowl
- Dranen Branch

Probably gonna need an ingame suggestion for that to make it possible to propose a price change suggestion like this. iirc the range at what you can sell/buy items on the GE for is a fixed multiple of the price. Something like suggesting staff being able to change the multiplier just like they do with prices themselves should do the trick.
I guess straight up raising the price could help but imo if I wanna be a crazy guy and buy stuff thats 50gp for 50k ea in GE I should be able to without having to see that 50gp suddenly turn into 5k. Less ROI for the noobs buying out ::shops for us too. I think the multiplier was to prevent GE manipulation but tbh it should be more for specific items rather than everything then. Aint nobody crashing the eco with selling 1m thread at x50 ::prices value and anyone who buys it either really wants thread so didnt get scammed or is an idiot.

Btw are you interested in rune arrows as well?
I have rune arrows, the current price is high enough for me though. Same with adamant arrows. It's just the lowbie harder to obtain arrows I'd like to sell at a higher price. IF the lowbie arrows were in shops, I wouldn't be suggesting a price change on them.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:08 pm

Can a mod take a look at inquisitors? I think the armour pieces have been trading significantly below the current price.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:09 pm

Iron adam wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:08 pm Can a mod take a look at inquisitors? I think the armour pieces have been trading significantly below the current price.
or any other prices with "EnOuGh DaTa" :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: