Price Change Suggestions.

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Alex
Premium Donator

Price Change Suggestions.

Post by Alex » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:24 am

Hello everyone, as many of you agree the prices command are abit off on most prices I would like to change that. Usually when a newer player starts asking for prices on items they will receive 5-10 random prices from people trying to help but actually don't know the price themselves. The prices command if kept up correctly can be a very useful tool for both newer\older players (who may not have played in awhile). If you have any price suggestions aside from prices of discontinued items you can pm me them here on forums and i'll suggest them for you. Naturally with posting this thread i'll get quite a few random price suggestions that are way out of line, so if i decide not to suggest your price i'll let you know and give you my reason for not doing so.

We all know how much work it took for mike\rapsey to implement the new client update and along with that they decided to add in the ability for donators+ to suggest prices later on. Since the prices still need to be adjusted they did make it so staff members can suggest new prices so they can still be changed if needed. They will be adding it back in so it's not only in the staffs hands, but until then you can all pm me your suggestions so we can get the prices back to normal. If you don't know how to send a private message you can click here which will send you to my forums profile. All you would need to do is click the "Send private message" button which will automatically pop up a message you can fill out and send to me.

Dr phyll
Premium Donator

Re: Price Change Suggestions.

Post by Dr phyll » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:14 am

Full torva - 5.5m kappa
Divine should be closer to 4.3b
Frosts bones should be closer to 3.5m Ea

Morro
Novice

Post by Morro » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 am

virtus robe bottom average ge price 4-5b and robe top 3-3.5b

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Imp Jars 80-110k ea

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Migetmanz wrote:Imp Jars 80-110k ea
In that case, they would cost like 150k ea in the shops.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Tezey wrote:
Migetmanz wrote:Imp Jars 80-110k ea
In that case, they would cost like 150k ea in the shops.
I don't think that would be the case anymore.
Mike wrote:With the big update of 30 December 2016, one of the many changes was that shop prices have been disconnected from alch prices (and the prices in ::prices). That being said, we can now alter their alch and street value at will, without affecting the shop prices.

Tezey
Honor Player

Post by Tezey » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Mike wrote:With the big update of 30 December 2016, one of the many changes was that shop prices have been disconnected from alch prices (and the prices in ::prices). That being said, we can now alter their alch and street value at will, without affecting the shop prices.
My bad, thought that was only for brawlers.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Tezey wrote:My bad, thought that was only for brawlers.
Nope, it applies to every single store. The current shop price for impling jars is fixed at 2.3K. I'm not entirely sure why you would want to set the value to 80-110K if there's a fully stocked shop that sells them for 2.3K each. Seems to me that could only be used to trick people into getting scammed.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:26 pm

There usually sold at 80-100k each in bulk quantities to people who are pursuing 200m hunter
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 pm

The wilderness diamond prices need to be adjusted.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.