[Buying inactive accounts]

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Ely
Honor Player

Re: [Buying inactive accounts]

Post by Ely » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Wir3d wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Wir3d

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Location

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It turns me on and i want it please
Location is available for sale. Please send me a forums Pm if you wish to proceed with buying.

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:08 pm

In-game username of the buyer: apollo

Name of in-game account you want to buy: pop, c9, lock

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: i think they look clean and would like either one if available

Iron jeremy
Premium Donator

Post by Iron jeremy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Thetrueskill

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jay

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: because that's my nickname IRL

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:42 am

In-game username of the buyer: Boss Thoby

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jovi

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It was my nephews name, my nephew died a little while ago so I'd love to buy it. Not too sure if he ever owned that account with that name or not, but idk, would like it as a commemoration.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Blessed
One Hit Wonder

Post by Blessed » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:46 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Redneckpride

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Blessed

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Because, I am blessed to have a game like this to play to where I can help others that need help at any time and also be able to give a guide to those who have never played a rsps or osrs in their life. I also want to buy this account is because I like the name and when I get the money up in real life I'm going to get this tattoo on my for arm, Because it is also a blessing that I know that when I wake up every day that I'm blessed to be here due to the fact when I was first born I had a breathing problem and the doctors told me that I wasn't suppose to make it and I fought from that point on for my life so I am blessed to be alive and be able to do what I am doing today.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)

5b

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 am

Iron wrote:In-game username of the buyer: apollo

Name of in-game account you want to buy: pop, c9, lock

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: i think they look clean and would like either one if available
Both the accounts Pop, C9 are available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this name please contact me by forums PM.
Iron jeremy wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Thetrueskill
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jay
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: because that's my nickname IRL
Jay is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this name please contact me by forums PM.
Thoby wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Boss Thoby
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jovi
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It was my nephews name, my nephew died a little while ago so I'd love to buy it. Not too sure if he ever owned that account with that name or not, but idk, would like it as a commemoration.
I'm afraid the account Jovi is not available for sale. Sorry
Bless3d wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Redneckpride
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Blessed
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Because, I am blessed to have a game like this to play to where I can help others that need help at any time and also be able to give a guide to those who have never played a rsps or osrs in their life. I also want to buy this account is because I like the name and when I get the money up in real life I'm going to get this tattoo on my for arm, Because it is also a blessing that I know that when I wake up every day that I'm blessed to be here due to the fact when I was first born I had a breathing problem and the doctors told me that I wasn't suppose to make it and I fought from that point on for my life so I am blessed to be alive and be able to do what I am doing today. How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)5b
Blessed is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this name please contact me by forums PM.

Worse
Rookie

Post by Worse » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:29 pm

In-game username of the buyer:Worse

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Abc, Gg, Ee

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: looking for a nice short name.

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:46 am

In-game username of the buyer: Iron

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Run, Go, Cub, M4

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I like short names and looking to start a new main

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:57 am

In-game username of the buyer: Wir3d

Name of in-game account you want to buy: TTYL

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I got money to waste and I would like to buy this name please and thank you!
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Iron jeremy
Premium Donator

Post by Iron jeremy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:26 pm

im still waiting to buy jay, i pmed u ely, stil no reply