[Buying inactive accounts]

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
PkHonor
Site Admin

[Buying inactive accounts]

Post by PkHonor » Tue May 24, 2016 5:00 pm

If you are interested in buying an inactive/abandoned account, please make a formal request on this thread.

Each name has to undergo an investigation to see whether or not it's available for sale.
The name needs to be acceptable as well, we're not selling names that can be seen as offensive, .... Prices are 5b
Accounts that have previous progress or punishments on them will not be sold.

Each case will be studied separately and eventually will be accepted or denied by the staff manager/admins. Only when they have reached a decision, the transaction can proceed.

Its important to note: We don't allow single letter names such as '1' or 'Z'. Any requests for single letter names will be declined.

Code: Select all

In-game username of the buyer:

Name of in-game account you want to buy:

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:

This is the only channel that will be used for buying names. Personally contacting a staff member to buy a name won't be possible.

Any other replies will be removed. This thread is not to be used to discuss name sales. Multiple off topic post will result in a forums warning.

Jelle
Honor Player

Re: Buying inactive accounts

Post by Jelle » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:09 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Houwuh

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jelle

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's a cool name

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)

5b

Wite people
Honor Player

Post by Wite people » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:39 am

In-game username of the buyer: Wite people

Name of in-game account you want to buy: David, penis

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: its a good name, and im gay so i like penis
How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)
7b, my bank net worth, 25b for penis

Shakes range
Premium Donator

Re: [Buying inactive accounts]

Post by Shakes range » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:50 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Shakes Range

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Eddie

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Because my real life name is Edward but just about anyone I know calls me Eddie. I've grown so accustomed to the name Eddie that I sometimes forget that my name is Edward. I use "Eddie" in just about any game I play now.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.) I'm willing to pay 5-6b, but I'm going to need to gather up the money for it first.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:01 am

Wite people wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Wite people

Name of in-game account you want to buy: David, penis

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: its a good name, and im gay so i like penis
7b, my bank net worth, 25b for penis
I've sent you a PM regarding the name 'David'. Your other requested name is not avaliable for sale.
Shakes range wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Shakes Range

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Eddie

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Because my real life name is Edward but just about anyone I know calls me Eddie. I've grown so accustomed to the name Eddie that I sometimes forget that my name is Edward. I use "Eddie" in just about any game I play now.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.) I'm willing to pay 5-6b, but I'm going to need to gather up the money for it first.
I've sent you a PM regarding the name 'Eddie'. It is avaliable for sale.

Dds4theko
Premium Donator

Post by Dds4theko » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:13 am

In-game username of the buyer:dds4theko

Name of in-game account you want to buy:Cole, Colton

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: it is my irl name or nickname.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)10b

Texey
Known Venturer

Post by Texey » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:31 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Tezey

Name of in-game account you want to buy: 1337

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Awesome name.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. 5b
//Tezey

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Jelle wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Houwuh

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Jelle

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's a cool name

5b
Sold.
Texey wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Tezey

Name of in-game account you want to buy: 1337

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Awesome name.

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. 5b
This account isn't available for sale. Sorry.

Pkpk1234

Post by Pkpk1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:20 pm

In-game username of the buyer:Danone/Actual

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Staker | League | Fresh | Prince |Cleaned| Clean me

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Like the names

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)Idk, drop me the names which u have

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Pkpk1234 wrote:In-game username of the buyer:Danone/Actual

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Staker | League | Fresh | Prince |Cleaned| Clean me

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Like the names

How much are you willing to pay? Min 5b - max 50b. (We ask this so we can estimate how high you value the name of the account you're trying to buy.)Idk, drop me the names which u have
League, fresh, and Prince are all available for sale. pm me on forums or ingame.