Price Change Suggestions.

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Empty
Honor Player

Re: Price Change Suggestions.

Post by Empty » Mon May 29, 2023 3:20 pm

Jumping bug wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:17 pm Guys I mean this in the most respectful way, please assign someone to deal with these because the entire team is failing in this aspect as a whole.

Example: Allow Adam or others devoted to price changes to submit suggestions of new prices and have staff members deny or approve them. Some suggestions are clearly outdated and nothing is being done.
Support, but there would be "EvEn LeSs DaTa" for us regular players! L M F A O

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Mon May 29, 2023 3:21 pm

Iron adam wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:44 am
Still waiting on about half of these. Also, I thought it would go without saying, but... the items in a clue set should all be the same price. Doesn't make sense that Mithril plateskirt (g) is 1B, Mithril platelegs (g) is 200M, and Mithril kiteshield (g) is 1 gp. People are going to pay roughly the same amount for a given item in a clue set, especially since they all have the same drop rate.

I'm giving you 10 days before I apply for staff and do it myself.
Shut the hell up bro, there ain't enough data

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:10 pm

Why are the hilt prices so different?

High alch prices:
Bandos Hilt - 85m
Saradomin Hilt - 100m
Zamorak Hilt - 150m

These godswords have been from my experience over the years selling for the same prices since the time they were sold in the premium store back in the day. All 3 should be 100m alch price.

I believe there are far more Zamorak Hilts in circulation that bandos or saradomin so it really doesn't make sense that they're worth more.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:59 pm

Jumping bug wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:10 pm Why are the hilt prices so different?

High alch prices:
Bandos Hilt - 85m
Saradomin Hilt - 100m
Zamorak Hilt - 150m

These godswords have been from my experience over the years selling for the same prices since the time they were sold in the premium store back in the day. All 3 should be 100m alch price.

I believe there are far more Zamorak Hilts in circulation that bandos or saradomin so it really doesn't make sense that they're worth more.
This thread isn't about alch values as that is no longer controlled by the staff team. The ::price is an accurate reflection of the average traded price of these items.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:33 pm

Custom Whip and Tent prices need to be updated. They have been trading in the low to mid 20s for a while now and still have prices above 30b

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:18 am

Iron adam wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:33 pm Custom Whip and Tent prices need to be updated. They have been trading in the low to mid 20s for a while now and still have prices above 30b
I was always told Donator store item prices can't be changed or suggested by players.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:43 pm

Iron adam wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:33 pm Custom Whip and Tent prices need to be updated. They have been trading in the low to mid 20s for a while now and still have prices above 30b
Let me follow up with Ryan and Rapsey about whether or not staff should touch these items, since they are partially donator store items, then I'll take a look, there does seem to be enough to justify a change (no promises just a cursory look) if they're okay with it.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:36 pm

Church wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:43 pm
Let me follow up with Ryan and Rapsey about whether or not staff should touch these items, since they are partially donator store items, then I'll take a look, there does seem to be enough to justify a change (no promises just a cursory look) if they're okay with it.
:kekw: :kekw: :kekw:

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:24 pm

Let’s goooooo thank you staff team

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:04 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:36 pm
Church wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:43 pm
:kekw: :kekw: :kekw:
What's funny?