[Buying inactive accounts]

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Ely
Honor Player

Re: [Buying inactive accounts]

Post by Ely » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:01 am

Exigence wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:39 am n-game username of the buyer: jews 4 tha b

Name of in-game account you want to buy: King, bong, wiz, hot rod, man, nuke

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: unique names I want for alts / new main(s)
Bong, wiz & hot rod, are all available for sale. if you're still interested in any of these account names, please send me a forums PM.
Dawidek wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:50 pm In-game username of the buyer: Dawidek

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Dawid

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Is it my name. Spelled a little different due to being Polish. Would highly like it as it hadnt appeared active in quite some time. Thanks.

Dawid is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.
Cart527 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:10 am In-game username of the buyer: Cart527

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Liam

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I would like to buy this name because it's my name. Also it's been inactive for so long I'd like to see the name back in-game :)

Thank you.

Liam is not available to be sold, sorry.

Brandonkelly wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:26 pm In-game username of the buyer: BrandonKelly

Name of in-game account you want to buy: "Brandon"

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: My IRL name
Brandon is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.
Zz skillz zz wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:12 pm In-game username of the buyer: 99 skillz

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Stephen

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I want my irl name for in-game, thanks
Stephen is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.
Cakeownzzzzz wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:05 am In-game username of the buyer: Cakeownzzzzz

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Cake

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Because I want to be Cake! Lol I just have always had cake names so I want the og cake name.
Cake is not available for sale, sorry.

Arrsenic wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:26 pm In-game username of the buyer: Arrsenic

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Leblanc \ Le blanc

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: a name i like
Both Le blanc & Leblanc are available for sale. If you're still interested in buying these accounts please send me a forums PM.
Whiist wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:40 pm In-game username of the buyer: Whiist

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Lucio

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I like it

Lucio is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.
Empty wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:59 pm In-game username of the buyer: Empty

Name of in-game account you want to buy:
Toe
Toes
Lucas

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:
Cuz i like toes and Lucas is my very nice middle name so yeh
Toe & Lucus are both available for sale. If you're still interested in buying any of these account names, please send me a forums PM.

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:39 am

In-game username of the buyer: Cub

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Hit, Gem, Loud

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:If they anyone can be made into an ironman ill take it. Need a new one :(

Sales rep v3
Honor Player

Post by Sales rep v3 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:38 am

In-game username of the buyer: Sales Rep

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Keith

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Its my real name and i've been playing this server for so long, id love to be established as my real name and not just sales rep or sales, plus i think i might of made the account, a long time ago drunk as hell. but its all good, id just really like to buy the account name Keith

Panda
Premium Donator

Post by Panda » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:38 pm

In-game username of the buyer: jPandaah

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Panda

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I love pandas

Paid actor
Premium Donator

Post by Paid actor » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Juntow

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Luck, Lucki, Lucky, Twin, 4n, Fatdog, Fu, Glitch

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: as a young boy... my grandma gave me these names listed above.. she would call onto me, fatdog fatdog.. dinner is ready.. i miss her voice so much, it feels like just yesterday i could hear her calling out to me. oh wait i gotta go she's calling me to eat! but in all seriousness i'd like these names because i find them to be cool and unique :afro:
Last edited by Paid actor on Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Josh
Premium Donator

Post by Josh » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:26 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Josh

Name of in-game account you want to buy: 69, any single number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or any Single letter A, b c d e f, ect..... Alternatively, Big, King, Queen, cry, deaths, RIP

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: All really really cool names, love them all

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:10 am

If a name is available DM me on the forums to continue.
Iron wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:39 am In-game username of the buyer: Cub

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Hit, Gem, Loud

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:If they anyone can be made into an ironman ill take it. Need a new one :(
Not available: Hit
Available: Gem, Loud
Sales rep v3 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:38 am In-game username of the buyer: Sales Rep

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Keith

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Its my real name and i've been playing this server for so long, id love to be established as my real name and not just sales rep or sales, plus i think i might of made the account, a long time ago drunk as hell. but its all good, id just really like to buy the account name Keith
This is available.
Jpandaah wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:38 pm In-game username of the buyer: jPandaah

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Panda

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I love pandas
This is available.
Juntow wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:07 pm In-game username of the buyer: Juntow

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Luck, Lucki, Lucky, Twin, 4n, Fatdog, Fu, Glitch

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: as a young boy... my grandma gave me these names listed above.. she would call onto me, fatdog fatdog.. dinner is ready.. i miss her voice so much, it feels like just yesterday i could hear her calling out to me. oh wait i gotta go she's calling me to eat! but in all seriousness i'd like these names because i find them to be cool and unique :afro:
Not Available: Luck, Twin, 4n, fatdog, Fu,
Available: Lucki, Glitch
Josh wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:26 pm In-game username of the buyer: Josh

Name of in-game account you want to buy: 69, any single number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or any Single letter A, b c d e f, ect..... Alternatively, Big, King, Queen, cry, deaths, RIP

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: All really really cool names, love them all
Available: Big, Queen, Cry, Deaths,
Not Available: King, Rip.

Dds4theko
Premium Donator

Post by Dds4theko » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:54 am

In-game username of the buyer: hallow pk3r

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Sebastian

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: irl name

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:20 pm

Dds4theko wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:54 am In-game username of the buyer: hallow pk3r

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Sebastian

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: irl name
Sebastian is available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums PM.

Dds4theko
Premium Donator

Post by Dds4theko » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:04 am

In-game username of the buyer: cole

Name of in-game account you want to buy: iron cole

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: want to prob start an iron :p