Nomad's Service Thread

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Nomad
Honor Player

Re: Nomad's Service Thread

Post by Nomad » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Lysa arryn wrote:
Yamatman wrote:Vouching because of super fast Construction Service (155m exp) in 1 day!!! Fair pricing and incredibly fast!! Recommend!
This guy did a consecutive 10h or so of construction in 1 day? :o
Actually after some work with the presets and a good set up, 20m XP an hour seems more than possible, I think working it out the other day it was something like 20m xp an hour over a 9.5 hour period (on an unrelated cons venture). At that rate, 155m xp an hour is basically a few hours in the morning, a few hours in the evening.

I did share my set up and method with a certain moderator who, if he has the chance to get used to the camera set up and clicks, might test it over his last method (I think he mentioned he got 15m xp/h but he did some weird shit with banking before removing) and see what he gets.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:32 pm

Damn this is really interesting, what would be the maximum xp an hour you would get using this setup?

Stonewall
Honor Player

Post by Stonewall » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Ingame username: P V M Roo
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable: Stonewall / Roo Is King
Service you want: 180m Construction Exp
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): 15B+
Timeframe: Whenever.

EDIT: Still waiting to hear back from you. Still wanting service done if you're free.

Donor ninja
Known Venturer

Post by Donor ninja » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 pm

ingame username:Donor Ninja
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable:Runelite // God Of Stake
Service you want:200m Construction
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): We sorted it for 17b=P
Timeframe: As soon as possible,and as we talked about it,in a day=D.
Have a good day!

Gogood1
Rookie

Post by Gogood1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:35 am

Username: gogood
Alternate username you may be on for me to contact you during service, if applicable:
Service you want: 200m con and 200m hunter. Currently 26m con and 85m hunter, respectively.
Offered price (Based on prices above or what you're willing to pay for a special service): 27b
Timeframe: Not important.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:40 am

Player is no longer active, contact me to have this thread unarchived.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Sun May 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Thread has been unlocked per Owner's request.

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Sun May 02, 2021 5:21 pm

Post is under construction, working on new prices, removing some services, adding some more.

Xante
Premium Donator

Post by Xante » Wed May 05, 2021 12:52 am

Vouching for this guy! Very fast and reliable servicer.

Nomad
Honor Player

Post by Nomad » Wed May 05, 2021 2:07 pm

As a "reverse" service on this thread, if you end up here, Im looking to do a 50m cons XP service (not on double xp), you need brawlers, for 4b.

This is just so I can use it to work out the rates/time Ill be using to put a price per XP on my thread. PM me on the forums.