[Buying inactive accounts]

All player-run services are to be posted here. You must have at least 50 posts to create topics here.
Forum rules
Using services is at your own risk. Don't give your login details to someone you don't trust!
To get staff protection for your service please post your agreement here using the mandatory format.

Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[REQ] Quest Service

Services that get a lot of negativity, show no effort or are inactive for three weeks will be locked and archived.
If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Fsmurf7
Wise One

Re: [Buying inactive accounts]

Post by Fsmurf7 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Select all
In-game username of the buyer:tayron

Name of in-game account you want to buy:taylor, PayPal

What's the reason you want to buy this name?:yolo

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Exotiic wrote:In-game username of the buyer: exotiic

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Arek

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's my irl name

How much would you be willing to pay?: 5b. i asked about the name 2 years ago im wondering if its available now. Long time player and it'd be cool if i could have my name and people refer to me as my name and all my other gamer tags rather than a name i made when i was 16 which was exotiic.
That name is not available for sale, sorry.
Tom061202 wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Tom061202
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Tommy, Tom, T O M
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: They are either my irl first name or irl nickname.
How much would you be willing to pay?: 5B, maybe 10-15B if it's Tom
Tommy and Tom are not available for sale. T O M is however available for sale, if you're still interested in buying this account name please send me a forums pm.
Tayron wrote:In-game username of the buyer:tayron
Name of in-game account you want to buy: taylor, PayPal
What's the reason you want to buy this name?:yolo
Taylor and PayPal are not available for sale, sorry.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 pm

In-game username of the buyer: the builder

Name of in-game account you want to buy: skiller

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I believe I'm currently the highest exp exclusive skiller in-game, and like the account name a lot :) so much so I've got the greek equivalent already, eidikos.

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:09 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Respire1337

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Invictus

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I find it as a really powerful name and I love that username.

Dawidek
Honor Player

Post by Dawidek » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:06 am

In-game username of the buyer: Dawidush

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Dawid

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's my irl name (I'm Polish)

How much would you be willing to pay?: Standard fee for non progressed accounts. Per admins discretion.
Thank you!

Rizz0
Premium Donator

Post by Rizz0 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:29 am

Code: Select all

In-game username of the buyer: Megalomaniac

Name of in-game account you want to buy: Rizzo (the account currently has not gained a single xp point)

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Been my nickname for friends and family for over 16 years

How much would you be willing to pay?: 3B (I'm an ironman and it's all the coins I have, maybe we could work something out with items + cash)

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:54 pm

The builder wrote:In-game username of the buyer: the builder

Name of in-game account you want to buy: skiller

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I believe I'm currently the highest exp exclusive skiller in-game, and like the account name a lot :) so much so I've got the greek equivalent already, eidikos.
Skiller is currently available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums pm.
Respire1337 wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Respire1337
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Invictus
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: I find it as a really powerful name and I love that username.
Invictus is currently available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums pm.
Dawidek wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Dawidush
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Dawid
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: It's my irl name (I'm Polish)How much would you be willing to pay?: Standard fee for non progressed accounts. Per admins discretion. Thank you!
Dawid is currently available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me a forums pm.
Megalomaniac wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Megalomaniac
Name of in-game account you want to buy: Rizzo (the account currently has not gained a single xp point)
What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Been my nickname for friends and family for over 16 years
How much would you be willing to pay?: 3B (I'm an ironman and it's all the coins I have, maybe we could work something out with items + cash)
Rizzo is currently available for sale. If you're still interested in buying this account name, please send me A forums pm.

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm

In-game username of the buyer: hello no cc

Name of in-game account you want to buy: vinny

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: cause im the greatest vinny to have ever played this game, so i deserve it. obviously everyone knows this. lmk when i can log into it

Rgh
Honor Player

Post by Rgh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:51 pm

In-game username of the buyer: Rgh

Name of in-game account you want to buy: "R" "5" "6"

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Wouldn't mind a one letter/number username as they seem unique, plus R is the first letter of my user. Worth a shot I suppose :thumbsup:

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Rgh wrote:In-game username of the buyer: Rgh

Name of in-game account you want to buy: "R" "5" "6"

What's the reason you want to buy this name?: Wouldn't mind a one letter/number username as they seem unique, plus R is the first letter of my user. Worth a shot I suppose :thumbsup:
Its important to note: We don't allow single letter names such as '1' or 'Z'. Any requests for single letter names will be declined.