::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should players with a total level of 2000+ be able to ::yell?

Yes
3
23%
No
10
77%
 
Total votes: 13

B c n u
One Hit Wonder
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:43 am

::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by B c n u » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Just an idea I've always loved!

User avatar
Sam
Moderator
Posts: 663
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Sam » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:42 pm

I think this should be adjusted slightly to 2K+ Total or donator rank+
However I don't think this is an update that will change much at all. Could focus time coding other things instead.
Moderator Sam

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1837
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Respire1337 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 pm

I honestly see no reason for this...2k total is super fast to achieve and it won’t improve ::yell quality at all, sorry
Image

User avatar
Lykos
Premium Donator
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Lykos » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 pm
I honestly see no reason for this...2k total is super fast to achieve and it won’t improve ::yell quality at all, sorry
This.
Just implement a yell rank! :badjokeeel:
Image
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

User avatar
Brant
Honor Player
Posts: 2300
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 am

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Brant » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:53 pm

Lykos wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:38 pm
Respire1337 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 pm
I honestly see no reason for this...2k total is super fast to achieve and it won’t improve ::yell quality at all, sorry
This.
Just implement a yell rank! :badjokeeel:
100b for the ability to yell, along with all temp mutes being ip temp mutes

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1079
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:56 pm

People with 9k+ hours should have unlimited yells without consequences.

User avatar
Church
Moderator
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:32 pm
Location: ur mums room
Contact:

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Church » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Thierryu1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:56 pm
People with 9k+ hours should have unlimited yells without consequences.
I feel this is unreasonable.

Instead there should be a limit to the number of yells you can do, and when you run out you have to donate for more.
Image
THANK YOU EMPTY POT FOR THIS WONDERFUL SIGNATURE
Image

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1079
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Thierryu1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Church wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 pm
Thierryu1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:56 pm
People with 9k+ hours should have unlimited yells without consequences.
I feel this is unreasonable.

Instead there should be a limit to the number of yells you can do, and when you run out you have to donate for more.
UnREAsonAnble!??

User avatar
Isaac
Moderator
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Isaac » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:12 am

Buyable yell credits, 100pkp per! Then people will think twice about wasting their money!
Image

User avatar
Monys
Honor Player
Posts: 920
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 am
Location: Upper Earth
Contact:

Re: ::yell for 2k+ total levels.

Post by Monys » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:27 am

Admin Adam should be able to grant anyone he wants with the ability to have unrestricted yell access with no time constraints and no mutes for what they have said!
::vote

Post Reply