What Videos You Would Like To See

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fungamer
Developer

Re: What Videos You Would Like To See

Post by Fungamer » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:45 pm

PKing and area locked ironman

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:16 pm

UIM progress would be great. Good way to showcase it for others and attract new players too!

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:08 pm

Uimpepsi wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:48 pm
Respire1337 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:35 am A full in-dept guide on how to successfully solo Theatre of Blood. Must contain welfare gear ( with a value under 10B ) and you should be able to do it blindfolded. Good luck and have fun!
I'll do it as an Ultimate Iron with level 50 base stats and rune just to make it easy on myself though
Liked. Subscribed. Shared. Ringed the bell.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:18 pm

definetly keep playing on your current ultimate ironman it's good content <3

Uimpepsi
Premium Donator

Post by Uimpepsi » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:41 pm

Lieven wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:45 pm PKing and area locked ironman
OOOOOH I love this idea! Ironman or Ultimate Ironman? And what area? Or should I do it that I can unlock areas? SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

Uimpepsi
Premium Donator

Post by Uimpepsi » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:42 pm

Antonio wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:18 pm definetly keep playing on your current ultimate ironman it's good content <3
Maybe if you take me through raids so I have some quality content with cute extras? :)

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Uimpepsi wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:41 pm
OOOOOH I love this idea! Ironman or Ultimate Ironman? And what area? Or should I do it that I can unlock areas? SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
Considering PKH doesn't have full content, maybe you could do all content there is to do in a certain OS location. Once you've done that, move to another, neighbouring location. (E.g go from lumbridge to varrock)

Of course you can go from lumbridge to draynor too if you complete varrock but don't want to go anywhere neighbouring varrock at that moment once you complete varrock.

You could divide the wildy in 3 parts too considering it's a big place. Anything north of edge, anything north of varrock and then the "deep" part beyond the spear wall (idk how to call it)

By completing of course you can give that any meaning you want. Depends on the challenge you want i guess. Personally I'd set a few goals per area and scout it out with a honor or even regular account to see if they're even possible to do. Would be a huge shame if you're not able to get food in your starting area, for example.

Also an added challenge, no using shops unless the items are not acquirable by other (reasonable) means

Uimpepsi
Premium Donator

Post by Uimpepsi » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:05 am

Lieven wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 pm
Uimpepsi wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:41 pm
Considering PKH doesn't have full content, maybe you could do all content there is to do in a certain OS location. Once you've done that, move to another, neighbouring location. (E.g go from lumbridge to varrock)

Of course you can go from lumbridge to draynor too if you complete varrock but don't want to go anywhere neighbouring varrock at that moment once you complete varrock.

You could divide the wildy in 3 parts too considering it's a big place. Anything north of edge, anything north of varrock and then the "deep" part beyond the spear wall (idk how to call it)

By completing of course you can give that any meaning you want. Depends on the challenge you want i guess. Personally I'd set a few goals per area and scout it out with a honor or even regular account to see if they're even possible to do. Would be a huge shame if you're not able to get food in your starting area, for example.

Also an added challenge, no using shops unless the items are not acquirable by other (reasonable) means
Great Idea! I'll think of something more final and run it by you/the community

E l y
Premium Donator

Post by E l y » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:04 am

1t wealth series

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:15 am

do you do vids for fans only?