Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 9

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:58 pm

I noticed that Mysterious Emblems don't have any value in ::prices. That means that they are always at the bottom of the list in terms of item protection priority. Should this be the case?

I know that on OSRS, they always drop on death, but that mechanic is separate from their value.

Slap a ho
Champion

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Admin adam wrote:I noticed that Mysterious Emblems don't have any value in ::prices. That means that they are always at the bottom of the list in terms of item protection priority. Should this be the case?

I know that on OSRS, they always drop on death, but that mechanic is separate from their value.
They should be made tradeable as I suggested a while ago (I think). But yes, add a 5m price to move them higher up on the table.

Im on meth
Premium Donator

Post by Im on meth » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Admin adam wrote:I noticed that Mysterious Emblems don't have any value in ::prices. That means that they are always at the bottom of the list in terms of item protection priority. Should this be the case?

They should be made tradeable as I suggested a while ago (I think). But yes, add a 5m price to move them higher up on the table.
Can't be tradeable because of the PvP diary.

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:50 pm

What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.
I guess the question is, should they protect over junk like a spade?

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.
They should be always lost on death, no matter what. I guess they could have a value of 10M so that they are a red drop whenever a boss drops them, but they should be always lost on death, even if it's the only item that I have on me.

B0rnt0bepeek
Wise One

Post by B0rnt0bepeek » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Admin adam wrote:
They should be always lost on death, no matter what. I guess they could have a value of 10M so that they are a red drop whenever a boss drops them, but they should be always lost on death, even if it's the only item that I have on me.
Yes.

Wh33lz
Premium Donator

Post by Wh33lz » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:48 am

Respire1337 wrote:
Admin adam wrote:

Yes