Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

All polls that can answer questions about PkHonor will be posted here.

Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Yes
4
44%
No
5
56%
 
Total votes : 9
Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 8514
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Iron adam » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:58 pm

I noticed that Mysterious Emblems don't have any value in ::prices. That means that they are always at the bottom of the list in terms of item protection priority. Should this be the case?

I know that on OSRS, they always drop on death, but that mechanic is separate from their value.

Champion
User avatar
Posts: 1544
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Slap a ho » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Admin adam wrote:I noticed that Mysterious Emblems don't have any value in ::prices. That means that they are always at the bottom of the list in terms of item protection priority. Should this be the case?

I know that on OSRS, they always drop on death, but that mechanic is separate from their value.

They should be made tradeable as I suggested a while ago (I think). But yes, add a 5m price to move them higher up on the table.
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:00 am

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Im on meth » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 am

Slap a ho wrote:
Admin adam wrote:I noticed that Mysterious Emblems don't have any value in ::prices. That means that they are always at the bottom of the list in terms of item protection priority. Should this be the case?

I know that on OSRS, they always drop on death, but that mechanic is separate from their value.

They should be made tradeable as I suggested a while ago (I think). But yes, add a 5m price to move them higher up on the table.

Can't be tradeable because of the PvP diary.

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 2190
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 am

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Grizzly mint » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:50 pm

What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.
Image

Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 8514
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Iron adam » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:06 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.

I guess the question is, should they protect over junk like a spade?

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1474
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Respire1337 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Admin adam wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.

I guess the question is, should they protect over junk like a spade?

They should be always lost on death, no matter what. I guess they could have a value of 10M so that they are a red drop whenever a boss drops them, but they should be always lost on death, even if it's the only item that I have on me.
Image

Wise One
Posts: 513
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 4:27 am

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby B0rnt0bepeek » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Admin adam wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.

I guess the question is, should they protect over junk like a spade?

They should be always lost on death, no matter what. I guess they could have a value of 10M so that they are a red drop whenever a boss drops them, but they should be always lost on death, even if it's the only item that I have on me.

Yes.
Image

Premium Donator
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:34 pm

Re: Should Mysterious Emblems have a value in ::prices?

Postby Wh33lz » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:48 am

Respire1337 wrote:
Admin adam wrote:
Grizzly mint wrote:What’s the point though, guinuenaly curious. They should always drop on death, so I don’t see any real reason to give them a value.
I guess the question is, should they protect over junk like a spade?
They should be always lost on death, no matter what. I guess they could have a value of 10M so that they are a red drop whenever a boss drops them, but they should be always lost on death, even if it's the only item that I have on me.



Yes

Return to Polls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest