Pk Tourneys Returning

All polls that can answer questions about PkHonor will be posted here.

Would you like the return of PK Tourneys?

Yes. I would like them to return
22
88%
No. I would rather not see them return.
3
12%
 
Total votes : 25
Honor Player
User avatar
Posts: 1768
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm
Location: KBD

Re: Pk Tourneys Returning

Postby Pim » Sat May 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Sit skillz wrote:
Isaac wrote:Can I pay entry for someone to be my Gladiator and if they win I get a split?


This is the best idea I've ever heard! genuinely tho can we?


Not quite a good investment provided i am in the competition
Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 9373
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Pk Tourneys Returning

Postby Natte droom » Sat May 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Counterret wrote:
Sit skillz wrote:
Isaac wrote:Can I pay entry for someone to be my Gladiator and if they win I get a split?


This is the best idea I've ever heard! genuinely tho can we?


Not quite a good investment provided i am in the competition

Not if you're the gladiator


Btw this would be a player made deal (and even a form of gambling, but let's not nitpick) so don't expect or rely on the staffteam to micromoderate it and see everything.
tldr do it with someone you trust
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

Senior Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Re: Pk Tourneys Returning

Postby Xsquire1 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Fungamer wrote:Not if you're the gladiator


Btw this would be a player made deal (and even a form of gambling, but let's not nitpick) so don't expect or rely on the staffteam to micromoderate it and see everything.
tldr do it with someone you trust

As of right now, this is all just a Poll to see what the community wants and what ideas they have in mind. No steps have been taken yet to get it started. Just wanted to see what feedback I would get on the idea. Positive and Negative.
Rapsey wrote:If you don't like it then GTFO, no one is forcing you to play this shit server.

Image

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 9373
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Pk Tourneys Returning

Postby Natte droom » Sat May 26, 2018 7:22 pm

Xsquire1 wrote:
Fungamer wrote:Not if you're the gladiator


Btw this would be a player made deal (and even a form of gambling, but let's not nitpick) so don't expect or rely on the staffteam to micromoderate it and see everything.
tldr do it with someone you trust

As of right now, this is all just a Poll to see what the community wants and what ideas they have in mind. No steps have been taken yet to get it started. Just wanted to see what feedback I would get on the idea. Positive and Negative.


Talking about the gladiator stuff. The pk tourneys are nice to have but more of a pain to host IMO compared to a titan event or any other event (again, my opinion. I believe Kevin thinks the opposite since he sure loves the dh tourneys :P )

If this is something really wanted I could however make sure I host a few just after my exams & throughout the summer though. My laziness < What you guys want
This thread is already giving some more insight. ;)

Btw I don't think any regular player is being prevented from hosting one too. If anyone wants to do so they are definitely free to host them. I / other staff members would be glad to help & get the word out along with making a fancy official thread.
(Someone people think player-hosted events are illegal)
Been feeding Robert my titty milk since year 293 after the conquest

Premium Donator
User avatar
Posts: 4346
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Re: Pk Tourneys Returning

Postby James » Sat May 26, 2018 10:42 pm

5alood wrote:
James wrote:The host should fund it or you should ask Ryan/Ely to spawn 50b a tournament or so.

Dont like the idea of having them spawned tbh

Just have a regular event with an entry fee

for those that cant afford to pay the fee you could have it funded by the host or player(s) willing to donate every now and then. This allows those willing to pay the fee to participate in a regular event/tournament while those that are not are still able to participate from time to time

Expand on why you don’t like the idea of items being spawned?
Image


Image

Previous

Return to Polls

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests