Community events

All polls that can answer questions about PkHonor will be posted here.

Community events

Pvm
11
27%
PvP
16
39%
Skilling
14
34%
 
Total votes: 41

Not motti
Addict
Posts: 3833
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: not here

Re: Community events

Post by Not motti » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Bankstanding event
Image

User avatar
Billyx
Premium Donator
Posts: 1584
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:46 am
Location: Hell

Re: Community events

Post by Billyx » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Not sure if its possible but would love to see a DMM tournament. Always wanted to play and think it would be so fun.
Image
Image

User avatar
Troll n roll
Premium Donator
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: ❄ My Igloo ❄

Re: Community events

Post by Troll n roll » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:13 pm

Exp gained discriminates against me.

PvP though.
Image
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

User avatar
Isaac
Moderator
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:19 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: Community events

Post by Isaac » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Empty bag wrote:For me skilling events, but not just a simple double xp weekend.

I would like to see an event during the week since i don’t play in the weekends and more like:

- community goal catch 100K raw rocktails and top 10 get like cash and points rewarded.
- make 400K super combats in 1 week or something like that.

I'd like to see this type of event! However be careful not to do bank-standing skills.
Image

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1487
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Community events

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Isaac wrote:
Empty bag wrote:For me skilling events, but not just a simple double xp weekend.

I would like to see an event during the week since i don’t play in the weekends and more like:

- community goal catch 100K raw rocktails and top 10 get like cash and points rewarded.
- make 400K super combats in 1 week or something like that.

I'd like to see this type of event! However be careful not to do bank-standing skills.
A community skilling event is the worst thing. Would make players only get the x amount to receive the "personal goal " in order to get their items and never have to skill for top 10( only the big guys would actually compete for the top 10). Putting players head to head in a separate competition without the need of the whole "goal-type event" would make for some great action overall. And no, you can't do that on your maxed main with that 5t bank and be able to buy everything. No, none of that. Just like OSRS had it planed with KOTS, like a separate world with ironman accounts only, where you start your account from 0 and have to get all of your supplies and spend actual time on it, limited shops etc. The only problem was multilogging/alts/leeching from other players( most noticeable with Wintertodt), but that will not be a problem here anyway.
Image

Empty bag
Senior Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 am
Location: In an euforic world of drugs.

Re: Community events

Post by Empty bag » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Isaac wrote:
Empty bag wrote:For me skilling events, but not just a simple double xp weekend.

I would like to see an event during the week since i don’t play in the weekends and more like:

- community goal catch 100K raw rocktails and top 10 get like cash and points rewarded.
- make 400K super combats in 1 week or something like that.

I'd like to see this type of event! However be careful not to do bank-standing skills.
A community skilling event is the worst thing. Would make players only get the x amount to receive the "personal goal " in order to get their items and never have to skill for top 10( only the big guys would actually compete for the top 10). Putting players head to head in a separate competition without the need of the whole "goal-type event" would make for some great action overall. And no, you can't do that on your maxed main with that 5t bank and be able to buy everything. No, none of that. Just like OSRS had it planed with KOTS, like a separate world with ironman accounts only, where you start your account from 0 and have to get all of your supplies and spend actual time on it, limited shops etc. The only problem was multilogging/alts/leeching from other players( most noticeable with Wintertodt), but that will not be a problem here anyway.
But what is the additional value of this to your own account?? It seems completely useless to me.
Image

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1487
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Community events

Post by Respire1337 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Empty bag wrote: But what is the additional value of this to your own account?? It seems completely useless to me.
None. This is just a way to show how good of a skiller you are. That was also just a suggestion for, let's say, a competition, not an event, but I still don't like the community goals type of events, they seem wasted in a way.
Image

Empty bag
Senior Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:27 am
Location: In an euforic world of drugs.

Re: Community events

Post by Empty bag » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:04 am

Respire1337 wrote:
Empty bag wrote: But what is the additional value of this to your own account?? It seems completely useless to me.
None. This is just a way to show how good of a skiller you are. That was also just a suggestion for, let's say, a competition, not an event, but I still don't like the community goals type of events, they seem wasted in a way.
Ok let’s go do it during a weekday and i take the challenge.
Image

User avatar
The underdog
Premium Donator
Posts: 4890
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Loc

Re: Community events

Post by The underdog » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:50 am

Fat goat wrote:Bankstanding event
Support for this
Image
Image
Image

Ensignor
Premium Donator
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 am

Re: Community events

Post by Ensignor » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:09 am

Would love to see more 1 v 1 tournaments taking place and also more titan events, havent had those in a while.

Post Reply