New Slayer Helmet

For your PkHonor-related aspirations and accomplishments!
Poar
Known Venturer

Re: New Slayer Helmet

Post by Poar » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:40 pm

I just think its a strange item to have that's super rare

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm

Poar wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:40 pm I just think its a strange item to have that's super rare
Hmm, understandable. But I'd rather have something cosmetic than something BIS that everyone would need. This means that the elite are able to trade the item, without it handicapping the general playerbase.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:04 pm

Thoby wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm
Poar wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:40 pm I just think its a strange item to have that's super rare
Hmm, understandable. But I'd rather have something cosmetic than something BIS that everyone would need. This means that the elite are able to trade the item, without it handicapping the general playerbase.
just another way to flex on the noobs :badjokeeel:

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Thoby wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:34 am
Brant wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:39 am Woah, who decided to add in custom items to the game?
I did. I modeled it myself. In essence it's just a recolored slayer helmet.

For those interested: the Vitur's design notes (the item used to recolor the slayer helmet) is an extremely rare drop from ToB, almost 3 times as rare as the pet. It was added in the most recent update (Revenants, Surge spells & Music), and Ice was the first player to obtain it. The design notes are tradeable, and are nothing more than a cosmetic upgrade.

It doesn't interfere with the other drops, doesn't trigger a purple and is solely an addition to the existing droptable. Thought it would be a cool easter egg, aimed at the elite ToB'ers.

On the one hand I was hoping the first one would come from a non-ironman, would be interesting to see it achieve its value in the economy.
Haha cool, I'm not elite enough for i have not gotten a single pet yet in 605 kc. shit!

Iraq
Premium Donator

Post by Iraq » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:24 pm

should make it more rare tbh @Thoby

plus cant believe max got it first lmao x

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:28 pm

congratulations! well deserved!!

Icewallocome
Premium Donator

Post by Icewallocome » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:29 am
Thoby wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:34 am
Brant wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:39 am Woah, who decided to add in custom items to the game?
I did. I modeled it myself. In essence it's just a recolored slayer helmet.

For those interested: the Vitur's design notes (the item used to recolor the slayer helmet) is an extremely rare drop from ToB, almost 3 times as rare as the pet. It was added in the most recent update (Revenants, Surge spells & Music), and Ice was the first player to obtain it. The design notes are tradeable, and are nothing more than a cosmetic upgrade.

It doesn't interfere with the other drops, doesn't trigger a purple and is solely an addition to the existing droptable. Thought it would be a cool easter egg, aimed at the elite ToB'ers.

On the one hand I was hoping the first one would come from a non-ironman, would be interesting to see it achieve its value in the economy.
Wow, I knew you said rarer than other drops, but at 1\1500 rate, no one that will achieve it will be happy about it at all. What about a 1\250 rate?

The drop itself doesn't affect any of the other loot in the chest, I don't see where people would be getting upset about getting it, Its not like it comes in a purple chest.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:20 pm

NICE HYDRA SLAYER HELM
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:20 pm NICE HYDRA SLAYER HELM
Yeah it's probably a recolored hydra helm.

Imagine that, taking a prexisting item and changing the colors of part of it and calling it a custom item.

RIDICULOUS.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Church wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:54 pm
Thearlygamer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:20 pm NICE HYDRA SLAYER HELM
Yeah it's probably a recolored hydra helm.

Imagine that, taking a prexisting item and changing the colors of part of it and calling it a custom item.

RIDICULOUS.
IMAGINE MAKING THE ITEM SO SIMILAR TO THE OTHER AND NOT ANNOUNCING IT TO THE PLAYER BASE THAT IT'S A THING, IMAGINE
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy