Skiller Highscores

For your PkHonor-related aspirations and accomplishments!
Jousi
Premium Donator

Re: Skiller Highscores

Post by Jousi » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:54 pm

My boyfriend Jousipamppu is an average skiller.

Freeze em
Honor Player

Post by Freeze em » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:05 pm

I would like to submit my skiller acc, Sugarfree. UIM btw. :P

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 pm

damn looks like the highscores do weird stuff when you use the lamps. If you use combat lamps at the start and reset skills, it will still show 99 in the hiscores, but not for hitpoints?

healthy

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Good gods man...
Lysa arryn wrote:In this very case, you're the one not willing to have a healthy discussion at all.
You are right about that (although the healthy part is debatable). I am not willing to have this discussion. I didn't come here to join in on a discussion which I believe to be totally unfounded. I initially only posted here because after so many months of watching you do this I felt it was about time someone pointed it out to you. So that's what I did, about as concisely and inoffensively as I could.

It is kind of funny that you wrote a 1000 word essay (yes I counted) berating me for not participating in this discussion as much as you have, when I was explicitly trying not to get dragged into it. I did cave - because I thought I should at least say why I thought this search for an alternative solution was pointless - at which point I made one post stating my views on the skiller highscore thing. I deliberately kept it compact and didn't go off on a tangent to find 10 more rocks I could throw at you to strengthen my side of the argument. I deliberately left it at that one post, because all I care to do here is give my 2 cents. I'm not interested in spending 10 hours discussing this, especially not with someone who's only interested in explaining why I'm wrong and he's right.

It's a good thing that choosing not to participate in a discussion is not like, a bad thing, or something that could be held against you. :roll:
Lysa arryn wrote:If only you spent as much time on providing counter arguments like you spend time either dismissing all my arguments/proposals and tell me I'm someone who just wants to argue or trying to justify saying that... I'm starting to think you're the one only coming here to argue, or at least if it's me posting something lol
LOL, that's exactly my point. If only you spent a little less time on providing counter-arguments... It's as if you are reading everything through a pair of "how can I counter this" glasses. If you think that's what discussions are about then you will quickly find that no one wants to discuss with you anymore. And yes, I've been guilty of that at times myself, but at least I realized it and didn't stubbornly keep going.

If the choice is between arguing with you ad nauseam and dismissing your attempts to argue, then I'm gonna go with dismissing all the way.
Adam corrupt wrote:damn looks like the highscores do weird stuff when you use the lamps. If you use combat lamps at the start and reset skills, it will still show 99 in the hiscores, but not for hitpoints?

healthy
So if I understand this right you managed to get it so that the highscores do not accurately reflect your in-game stats? That shouldn't even be possible. Your highscores stats should be fully updated no more than 10 minutes after your account save (e.g. when you log out).

Could it be that they just hadn't updated yet so you were seeing your stats as they were 0-10 minutes before then?

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm

Rapsey wrote:So if I understand this right you managed to get it so that the highscores do not accurately reflect your in-game stats? That shouldn't even be possible. Your highscores stats should be fully updated no more than 10 minutes after your account save (e.g. when you log out).

Could it be that they just hadn't updated yet so you were seeing your stats as they were 0-10 minutes before then?
It has been like that for days. You can see I reset it a few days ago. Other stats are updating properly, combats are still listed as above 1.

Maybe it has something to do with that thing Thoby was working on?

Image Image

healthy
Last edited by Iron adam on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senior Moderator

Post by 026 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 pm

Spoiler: show
Rapsey wrote:Good gods man...
Lysa arryn wrote:In this very case, you're the one not willing to have a healthy discussion at all.
You are right about that (although the healthy part is debatable). I am not willing to have this discussion. I didn't come here to join in on a discussion which I believe to be totally unfounded. I initially only posted here because after so many months of watching you do this I felt it was about time someone pointed it out to you. So that's what I did, about as concisely and inoffensively as I could.

It is kind of funny that you wrote a 1000 word essay (yes I counted) berating me for not participating in this discussion as much as you have, when I was explicitly trying not to get dragged into it. I did cave - because I thought I should at least say why I thought this search for an alternative solution was pointless - at which point I made one post stating my views on the skiller highscore thing. I deliberately kept it compact and didn't go off on a tangent to find 10 more rocks I could throw at you to strengthen my side of the argument. I deliberately left it at that one post, because all I care to do here is give my 2 cents. I'm not interested in spending 10 hours discussing this, especially not with someone who's only interested in explaining why I'm wrong and he's right.

It's a good thing that choosing not to participate in a discussion is not like, a bad thing, or something that could be held against you. :roll:
Lysa arryn wrote:If only you spent as much time on providing counter arguments like you spend time either dismissing all my arguments/proposals and tell me I'm someone who just wants to argue or trying to justify saying that... I'm starting to think you're the one only coming here to argue, or at least if it's me posting something lol
LOL, that's exactly my point. If only you spent a little less time on providing counter-arguments... It's as if you are reading everything through a pair of "how can I counter this" glasses. If you think that's what discussions are about then you will quickly find that no one wants to discuss with you anymore. And yes, I've been guilty of that at times myself, but at least I realized it and didn't stubbornly keep going.

If the choice is between arguing with you ad nauseam and dismissing your attempts to argue, then I'm gonna go with dismissing all the way.
Adam corrupt wrote:damn looks like the highscores do weird stuff when you use the lamps. If you use combat lamps at the start and reset skills, it will still show 99 in the hiscores, but not for hitpoints?

healthy
So if I understand this right you managed to get it so that the highscores do not accurately reflect your in-game stats? That shouldn't even be possible. Your highscores stats should be fully updated no more than 10 minutes after your account save (e.g. when you log out).

Adam is right, my defence level on the highscores is 9 even though I have reset it ages ago.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Fungamer wrote:Frankly the only reason I think I'm not banned is because once in a blue moon people actually agree with me. That, and maybe because I know shit your average player shouldn't know and that it's not worth taking the risk of me leaking shit and have mild annoyances if it means you just have to deal with long posts lol. Be assured though, I wouldn't leak anything if I got banned. Guess that makes me an even easier target now :P
L0l. This is gold. CEO’s get fired from mainstream companies with waaaaaaay more corruption/illegal operation intel than some random volunteer for a make-believe staff team on an medieval game. This just sounds like an attempt at a PR grab.
Don’t fuck with me guys, or I might accidentally leak some of the shit most players don’t know about!
Jesus fucking Christ L0L.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:09 pm

healthy

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:31 pm

Adam corrupt wrote:healthy
As a wise man once said:
This is a forum god damnit, not some play pen where people can post things which have flaws and not expect the flaws to be pointed out and an alternative method to be proposed.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:43 pm

@Lieven FYI the reason you're not banned yet is because this "banned for disagreeing" thing is something you have completely made up. We have never done that and we never will. I honestly don't know why you keep going on about it. You've been here for what, 5 years? Even been a moderator? You know better than most that's not the way we do things...