Rip alot of Pvmers

For your PkHonor-related aspirations and accomplishments!
Fungamer
Developer

Re: Rip alot of Pvmers

Post by Fungamer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:56 am

D 4 u 4 wrote:Why are so many people that are banned/don't play anymore on here?? Like are you that desperate for attention??
Duh. Obviously if you've had your glory days back in 2012 it automatically makes you eligible for special treatment from staff and high respect from others, no matter if you're banned or if you don't play\care anymore. Thats basic PKH vet logic

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 am

Fungamer wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote:Why are so many people that are banned/don't play anymore on here?? Like are you that desperate for attention??
Duh. Obviously if you've had your glory days back in 2012 it automatically makes you eligible for special treatment from staff and high respect from others, no matter if you're banned or if you don't play\care anymore. Thats basic PKH vet logic
i dont see why that logic only applies to one side, both you and ziek no longer play yet decided to grace the forums with your input but then you get on your high horse when pim, josh and jacob do the same

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:17 am

James wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
i dont see why that logic only applies to one side, both you and ziek no longer play yet decided to grace the forums with your input but then you get on your high horse when pim, josh and jacob do the same
pOt kEtTLe

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:18 am

James wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
Meh I dont have anything against Jacob lol, more or less meant the post sarcastically
and I only pipe up against pim and josh when they start shit themselves, if they mind their own business and restrain those crusty dorito fingers against me idc lol, I don't seek their attention & they can stop seeking mine
Admin adam wrote: pOt kEtTLe
RePrEsenTaTivE oF THe CoMmUniTy

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 am

Fungamer wrote: Meh I dont have anything against Jacob lol, more or less meant the post sarcastically
and I only pipe up against pim and josh when they start shit themselves, if they mind their own business and restrain those crusty dorito fingers against me idc lol, I don't seek their attention & they can stop seeking mine

pim posts to wind the pups up and josh just likes to flex on the forums yet every single time i see one of them post its almost always followed by one of your posts telling them how annoying or how stupid they are, what you just said about minding your own business seems more applicable to you to be honest
Last edited by James on Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Post by Ziekenhuis » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:22 am

James wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
My man James, I still play, though I’ve been travelling since November and will be back end of this month/ start of April. No worries about my input, I’ll be back.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:23 am

good ziek x

Ensignor
Premium Donator

Post by Ensignor » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:53 am

Fungamer wrote:
LMAO the amount of hypocrisy in the statement, I'M DEAD.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:56 am

James wrote:
Fungamer wrote: Meh I dont have anything against Jacob lol, more or less meant the post sarcastically

pim posts to wind the pups up and josh just likes to flex on the forums yet every single time i see one of them post its almost always followed by one of your posts telling them how annoying or how stupid they are, what you just said about minding your own business seems more applicable to you to be honest
hhh man you should see some of the comments pim makes towards me without a single reason (E.G random discussion about a suggestion, pim flops in and adds a generic kys comment) that are always deleted so quickly but go without consequences. im not an angel on pkh but im not the one looking for trouble either

Don't rly get it tho. hes ipbanned for rwt, has shown toxic behavior before, is still doing so while he has an ingame account ban. when is someone going to grow the pair of balls and get rid of people doing that? like jeez, even all the way back when i was mod pim was on "thin ice" concerning toxicity. the dude even got a pass for partially doxing. may not have been a pkh player, but the malicious intent was there and it was a real person he was ridiculing rofl. if staff isn't giving a shit about what some of these guys say, then i'm sorry, but i wont either and i'll speak my mind whenever i'm attacked. I might be becoming part of the problem in that case, but it's not up to me to fix it either. If staff would tell both parties to shut the fuck up and add actual consequences to not listening, i'm sure it'd be fixed quickly. At least I'd abide (and I'm sure others like Will Be Ok, Braxton, ... would also) to those rules if the other party did, or at least gets consequences for not doing so lol

but yeah we'll get our saints overjustifying because they know how to appear like a good boy and consistent, or we have them ridiculing. classic day on pkh. nice having a chat james. pop in on osrs sometime, i'm building a range pure x

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 pm

Reading your overly long posts has become such a chore zzz