Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Iron podge
Premium Donator

Hello Everyone!

Post by Iron podge » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:32 am

I've been playing the server for a few weeks now but am just now dabbling into the forums a bit.

My name is Paul. Feel free to call me by IRL or username. I've played runescape since 2006- RSPS since 2008. I enjoy private servers because of their tight knit, fun communities and creative potential. Those that are developed right take everything good from a good era of Runescape and bundle it together to make it better. This server has done just that. The xp rates are near-perfect. The server isn't TOO grindy but xp is capped at 2b if you truly enjoy efficient playstyle/competitive hiscores. I've held several mod/admin positions on servers under the users Podge/Dagnorce/Karmah Owns. If we've played together pm me it would be great to catch up.

You all have a great community here that I'm excited to be a part of. One of the most helpful I've come across. A little toxicity around pking but that can be expected and comes with the territory. Thank You to everyone who has answered questions for me as I've gotten adjusted.

My Hobbies: My irl job, hanging out with my wife/friends, video games (fortnite/rsps), weight training

In-Game:

Accounts:
Iron Podge (HCIM)
Podge Pvm (pvm/slayer only)
Podge

My current goal is to Max my HCIM then reach front page of the hiscores. This doesn't seem very challenging as long as I don't die afking :lol: I'll play my pvm account while doing afk-ish skills. Once that is done i'll focus on money making and pking on my other accounts.

My play style on this server will likely be extremely casual/whenever I have time. Though when I'm on I will be grinding efficiently. I work full time 50-60 hours and am currently doing online school. My job also requires some travel so there's that.

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you all :afro:

Podge
:doge:

Stale fish1
Wise One

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:51 am

Welcome Podge!

Hope you enjoy.your stay and receive a warm welcome!

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:15 am

Welcome to my Hardcore family brother! Please take this fruit as a token of gratitude! :eggplant:

Pvm is fun
Premium Donator

Post by Pvm is fun » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:00 am

Welcome : )

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:21 am

Welcome to PkHonor brother!

I hope you enjoy your stay, if you have questions pm @Monys @Iron adam @Thierryu1 all at the same time

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:49 am

Welcome To PkHonor Paul .
Welcome to Your Slavery Time , this is the private server that u not gonna be able to leave or quit :)
Enjoy your stay , nice to meet you and surf in the forums it has wide range of info about the server in the past , present , future plans etc .
Pm @Nazula @Elon musky for Hcim tips they top two Hcims in game .
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Doctor drop
Premium Donator

Post by Doctor drop » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:13 am

welcome back i also recommence pming who nazuths said, welcome and enjoy!

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:48 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay! If you have any questions relating or not relating to PKH, then please pm @Nazuths (Jeff Bezos, Nazuth, Nazuths or Kenzie Bezos) ingame! He helped me as well!

Iron blix
Premium Donator

Post by Iron blix » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:09 pm

Welcome brother! Hope you have a wonderful time with us! Long live the irons!

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:17 am

Welcome Paul! Hope to see you in-game!