Back Again - Himans45

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Braxton
Premium Donator

Re: Back Again - Himans45

Post by Braxton » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:21 am

Kalista wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:02 am
Braxton wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 am HIMANS!

DAVID!

Oh my god, WHERE DID YOU GO WHEN YOU LEFT? We met in Florida then don't know what happened.

Let's get in-touch old friend.
Oh shit yeah I met you in florida when I was on vacation when I was like 14 haha

Do you still play?
Nah, I gave up RS my last binge after 15 or so years.

I've played WoW for just as long if not longer, hard for me to get into RS anymore. WoW has always been my go-to, you're welcome to join me brother. I'll download PKH and snoop around as usual, if you noted from a year before your last visit I went hard with Underdogs Deep Wildy & Landed the BIGGEST Loot Bag Screen I think in PKH history. Was fun but moved on, WoW just fits all the criteria. Gladiator Holy Paladin Seasons 6 through 11 (2.4k Exp) Now I'm on Retail for the rest of my days.

I refuse to do Private Server functions anymore, tired of progress loss.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:24 am

Braxton wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:21 am
Kalista wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:02 am
Braxton wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:28 am HIMANS!

DAVID!

Oh my god, WHERE DID YOU GO WHEN YOU LEFT? We met in Florida then don't know what happened.

Let's get in-touch old friend.
Oh shit yeah I met you in florida when I was on vacation when I was like 14 haha

Do you still play?
Nah, I gave up RS my last binge after 15 or so years.

I've played WoW for just as long if not longer, hard for me to get into RS anymore. WoW has always been my go-to, you're welcome to join me brother. I'll download PKH and snoop around as usual, if you noted from a year before your last visit I went hard with Underdogs Deep Wildy & Landed the BIGGEST Loot Bag Screen I think in PKH history. Was fun but moved on, WoW just fits all the criteria. Gladiator Holy Paladin Seasons 6 through 11 (2.4k Exp) Now I'm on Retail for the rest of my days.

I refuse to do Private Server functions anymore, tired of progress loss.
Ah alright, I played a bit of classic when wow came out, but other than that havent really played much. Rn mostly just playing pkh, valorant, and league

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:24 am

Kalista wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:11 pm
Kylo ren wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:49 am Hai David. Welcome back
hiya, you still play?
I hop on once in a blue moon. I’m probably due to log back in soon just to check in.