Introduction to me!

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Ash blossom
Premium Donator

Introduction to me!

Post by Ash blossom » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:53 am

Hello anyone reading this! I first want to say it's very nice to meet you! If you are curious about who I am or what I do, I am going to do my best to share that information!

My name is Ash! I am really new to Private Servers, but I am very addicted to RuneScape. I was first introduced to OSRS by my husband, War Priest. I've always loved games but this was different for me... Really different. I was so open with any ideas my husband threw at me because I am in love and that's what people do :D . Here I am today, still playing! OSRS really has taken up a lot of my free time so I suggested to my husband that we try an RSPS. We tried about 2 different Servers and none of them really hit the mark, so we went back to OSRS. After a while my husband had found PkHonor and had been playing it by himself. So on a bored Friday night, I took a leap and decided to try it with him. I was introduced to the player, Gawdz Gift, who had previously helped my husband start out his account, which led to him giving me some extra help. I immediately loved the XP rates. I had put so much time into OSRS that it was hard to just "start over", so this was really nice. I ended up maxing my combat in maybe an hour or two. I decided I wanted to max my account so the whole first week I grinded and grinded. I maxed with 112 hours playtime which to me, was so relieving. I love everything about PKHonor. It is the RuneScape I have heard all about. I love the economy and the content! It's so much different than anything I have ever tried.

You see, all of my life, I have had a passion to do something, but I never knew what. As a kid I loved playing the guitar so I thought "I will become a Pop-Star!" Once I started playing games I thought, "I will compete!" I started to learn about Twitch and grew interested in making videos, graphics, whatever it is content creators were looking for. It just didn't feel right for me and I would quickly lose focus. Now here I am inspired by PkHonor... I am going to make it my goal, to become a certified Computer Programmer so I can help build some of the most amazing experiences anyone can have.

Okay, so now you know a little bit about me. A couple of other things I would like for you guys to know is, I am a Mother to a 3 year old and a 5 year old. I do not like drama and I like to stay positive. Sometimes it is hard, everyone has their doubts, but I really try extra hard to be positive. I am also very Family-Friendly. Not sure how much that does for this community, but I will never stand for toxicity. I want to help form the world, my kids will raise their kids in!

Thank you guys for reading my Introductory! Hopefully I see you guys in game! Catch you out there!

Monys
Forum Addict

Re: Introduction to me!

Post by Monys » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:23 am

Welcome to PkHonor! If you make an ironman account, check out "Irons CC"

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Its flat
Known Venturer

Post by Its flat » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:24 am

Welcome! Hope to see you around in-game!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:36 am

Monys wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:23 am Welcome to PkHonor! If you make an ironman account, check out "Irons CC"
Welcome indeed!
Ash blossom wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:53 am I am also very Family-Friendly. Not sure how much that does for this community, but I will never stand for toxicity.
We are R-rated family friendly!

Iron blix
Premium Donator

Post by Iron blix » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Welcome sister! It's been wonderful reading up about you! I hope you find adventure and have a wonderful time here! See you around!

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:44 pm

Hey there, welcome to our humble server! I am glad to read you've been enjoying your stay. 😄

Programming is a wonderful profession (in my very unbiased personal opinion). Which programming language our you currently diving into?
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:49 pm

Welcome! The XP rates are nice aren't they? One of the reasons that I play RSPS's over the actual OSRS game.... just don't have the time to sit there and grind and grind for 100's of hours just to max a skill.

Don't forget to make an iron to really play the game..... *cough*#ironscc

Ash blossom
Premium Donator

Post by Ash blossom » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Thoby wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:44 pm Hey there, welcome to our humble server! I am glad to read you've been enjoying your stay. 😄

Programming is a wonderful profession (in my very unbiased personal opinion). Which programming language our you currently diving into?
Currently JavaScript! I am studying two at the same time though. Khan Academy on my computer and when I am out and about, this app on my phone is teaching me HTML Basics! Next I will be learning CSS.

Ash blossom
Premium Donator

Post by Ash blossom » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:06 pm

Blixie wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:18 pm Welcome sister! It's been wonderful reading up about you! I hope you find adventure and have a wonderful time here! See you around!
Thank you! You too!

Ash blossom
Premium Donator

Post by Ash blossom » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Cancerstick wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:49 pm Welcome! The XP rates are nice aren't they? One of the reasons that I play RSPS's over the actual OSRS game.... just don't have the time to sit there and grind and grind for 100's of hours just to max a skill.

Don't forget to make an iron to really play the game..... *cough*#ironscc
Yea OSRS took way too much of my time lol
I will consider making and Iron Man :)