Vacay

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
User avatar
Lipe ripo
Premium Donator
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 pm
Location: Mezahs attic

Vacay

Post by Lipe ripo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Well, as most of you know ITS CORONA TIME. So I don't have to go to uni for the next 5ish weeks, which is why I've decided to casually play PKH again
S/O to my bitches

-Lipe
Image
Image
Image
Image

Nazuths
Moderator
Posts: 1864
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Re: Vacay

Post by Nazuths » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Welcome to PkHonor man
Image

User avatar
Bert
YouTuber
Posts: 1046
Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 7:43 am
Location: Yt.com/c/Emptypot
Contact:

Re: Vacay

Post by Bert » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:45 pm

welcome to the best game ever
Image
Image

Fungamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 9964
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Vacay

Post by Fungamer » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm

Djar ije mule e je moe ma goan werkn, gie zie toch ni schiete benauws van da dwoas ploagsje?
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

Roddy cc anthem

User avatar
Lipe ripo
Premium Donator
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 pm
Location: Mezahs attic

Re: Vacay

Post by Lipe ripo » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:55 pm

Lieven wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm
Djar ije mule e je moe ma goan werkn, gie zie toch ni schiete benauws van da dwoas ploagsje?
Zekers e djoar in me mulle mo ge zie gie zot aj peist dak kik ga goan werken
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Vacay

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:01 pm

Welcome to PkHonor!

Fungamer
Premium Donator
Posts: 9964
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: Vacay

Post by Fungamer » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 am

Lipe ripo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:55 pm
Lieven wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm
Djar ije mule e je moe ma goan werkn, gie zie toch ni schiete benauws van da dwoas ploagsje?
Zekers e djoar in me mulle mo ge zie gie zot aj peist dak kik ga goan werken
Matj kerl ist van ni kunn of ni wiln vint, kwetnt wel wi matje je wildije neste lign mo da ga ni wi va woa peisje da je stutjes ip toafele komn? Hhhh
I am currently being tortured physically, mentally and spiritually by Rapsey. I face this abuse so you do not have to receive it. I am dying inside for your sins.

Roddy cc anthem

User avatar
Tezey
Honor Player
Posts: 1672
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Vacay

Post by Tezey » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Cya in discord nerd
Image

User avatar
Lipe ripo
Premium Donator
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 pm
Location: Mezahs attic

Re: Vacay

Post by Lipe ripo » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:28 pm

Fungamer wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:40 am
Lipe ripo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:55 pm
Lieven wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm
Djar ije mule e je moe ma goan werkn, gie zie toch ni schiete benauws van da dwoas ploagsje?
Zekers e djoar in me mulle mo ge zie gie zot aj peist dak kik ga goan werken
Matj kerl ist van ni kunn of ni wiln vint, kwetnt wel wi matje je wildije neste lign mo da ga ni wi va woa peisje da je stutjes ip toafele komn? Hhhh
matje kerl, wil je gie stutje trek speln ofwa
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Iron adam
Event Coordinator
Posts: 10543
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Re: Vacay

Post by Iron adam » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:22 pm

welcome back
❤️ Juntow ❤️ Thoby ❤️ Monys ❤️ Nazuths ❤️ Patel ❤️

Post Reply