Bye

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: Bye

Post by Rapsey » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:09 pm

Wikipedia wrote:In psychology and logic, rationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable — or even admirable and superior — by plausible means.

This process ranges from fully conscious (e.g. to present an external defense against ridicule from others) to mostly unconscious (e.g. to create a block against internal feelings of guilt or shame).
For example:
"oh shit I just totalled my car"
5 minutes later
"yeah man I'm so happy I crashed that piece of junk, I never liked it and I wanted to buy a new one anyway"

But hey, whatever let's you sleep at night. I really do hope you will be happier for it. No one should be playing a game they hate.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Slap a ho wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:47 am
Cleanse wrote:needed this perma ban to get off this shithole anyways.
Imagine not having the will power to willingly remove yourself from something you do not want to be apart of, but instead having to be forcibly removed. And then, to top it all off, going onto an online forum to bitch and say how much you hated playing. Ironic to say the least lmao.

This is honestly so sad to see that people are this emotionally invested into a game that it causes them to act out as immaturely as this. And you have kids? Some role model my guy. I hope their mother is more emotionally intact than you, for their sake.
Don't worry. With a dad like that they'll be just fine. At an Ivy League university.

Cleanse
One Hit Wonder

Post by Cleanse » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Hmm you guys got some real thinking on this game reflection towards real life. Most of your heads must be so wrapped around gaming that you think my game life is like me in real life. So because i said im happy to leave this shithole you assume i hate this game? Or is it because i said being perma banned i can finally leave this game? What a bunch of fkn idiots😂. 🤓ramasscity🤓jousipampers🤓"gonna push up there glasses and type some nonsense response having to deal with emotions and reflection of fatherhood towards a game" wrong. The replies are quite comical. Like this one for instance.
Rapsey wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:09 pm
Wikipedia wrote:In psychology and logic, rationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable — or even admirable and superior — by plausible means.

This process ranges from fully conscious (e.g. to present an external defense against ridicule from others) to mostly unconscious (e.g. to create a block against internal feelings of guilt or shame).
For example:
"oh shit I just totalled my car"
5 minutes later
"yeah man I'm so happy I crashed that piece of junk, I never liked it and I wanted to buy a new one anyway"

But hey, whatever let's you sleep at night. I really do hope you will be happier for it. No one should be playing a game they hate.
"So i got banned from pkh but its all good cause now i can leave" is what you're getting at. If you have seen my logs i play a couple weeks if that every few months i havent had a steady schedule on this game due to my children but yes lets take a false psychological route with your wikipedia reference😂

Lets see another ridiculous one
Ah yes this one
Jousi wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:31 pm
Slap a ho wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:47 am
Cleanse wrote:needed this perma ban to get off this shithole anyways.
Imagine not having the will power to willingly remove yourself from something you do not want to be apart of, but instead having to be forcibly removed. And then, to top it all off, going onto an online forum to bitch and say how much you hated playing. Ironic to say the least lmao.

This is honestly so sad to see that people are this emotionally invested into a game that it causes them to act out as immaturely as this. And you have kids? Some role model my guy. I hope their mother is more emotionally intact than you, for their sake.
Don't worry. With a dad like that they'll be just fine. At an Ivy League university.
Yet another assumption, so cause the way i act on a game is gonna affect the way my children are raised? If they went to college they would be doing themselves a favor compared to myself not going at all. But living on 20 acres with my kids id say im in a better situation than 75% of you playing this game not much to compare when theres max 200 players🤷‍♂️

Now lets see some more, because after i post this someone with there big 4head gonna come running through with there 2 cents just so i can laugh some more and type my unintelligant responses 🙃😂 gives me something to do while hunting i suppose🤷‍♂️

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 pm

who are you? Literally never heard of you on this game before, but seeing as how emotional you are towards this 'leave' I'm sure you'll try and slither your way back, I give it a week.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Bai

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Cleanse wrote:the way i act on a game is gonna affect the way my children are raised?
Uhhh.. yeah? If you act like an emotional wreck on a game, statistically there’s a high probability you’re an emotional wreck off the game.
Cleanse wrote:If they went to college they would be doing themselves a favor compared to myself not going at all. But living on 20 acres with my kids id say im in a better situation than 75% of you playing this game not much to compare when theres max 200 players🤷‍♂️
Land is cheap depending on location. 20 acres is a favorable size of land for living, but it’s nothing to really brag about. In fact, D 4 U 4 lives on a bigger farm than that - I’ve seen his tractor. Your 20 acres could also be inherited for all we know.

It’s also very ignorant to assume a mere 20 acres is doing better than 75% of the players. You could have 20 acres and live in a dumpster of a house, while others are living in $250k flats in New York or $400k homes in Denver. There is life outside the farm, my friend.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:26 pm

This OP = mad retarded what a clown lmfaaoo what was this randoms pkh ign ?

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm

It seems like this is a key moment in our history, losing one of our most valuable players as of yet.

On a serious note: I hope you enjoyed your time on our humble server, and I'm sorry this is how you have to leave. Investing 10 years of your life on here with us, and suddenly having to depart must suck- and hopefully you will see this as an opportunity to find joy in new things now.

Hopefully you will be the best father your children could wish for. Best of luck in your life, sir!
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 pm who are you? Literally never heard of you on this game before, but seeing as how emotional you are towards this 'leave' I'm sure you'll try and slither your way back, I give it a week.
But also this
Thoby wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm It seems like this is a key moment in our history, losing one of our most valuable players as of yet.

On a serious note: I hope you enjoyed your time on our humble server, and I'm sorry this is how you have to leave. Investing 10 years of your life on here with us, and suddenly having to depart must suck- and hopefully you will see this as an opportunity to find joy in new things now.

Hopefully you will be the best father your children could wish for. Best of luck in your life, sir!

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:59 pm

the autism is strong with this one
Check out my Youtube channel!