Bye

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Cleanse
One Hit Wonder

Bye

Post by Cleanse » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:57 am

The scammer has come and gone over the years getting loans paying debts well until 3 months ago when i fucked over unknown a for 160b o well :badjokeeel: been a fun almost 10 years here best of luck too you all needed this perma ban to get off this shithole anyways. Much love for the people i did know and talk to. Much hate for the ones that lied blatantly lied to me day after day why i did what i did unknown 😂 and yes @99 5killz i dont have any remorse the kid is disgusting and manipulative. 🤷‍♂️🙃 back to osrs for real fun and pathing thats done right(better than on here) 😂 maybe in the next 10 years you guys will get the right pathing..let the hate flow in the thread i dont mind gives me something to read as a play with the kids. Later boys and girls. 🤘

🤘
White claws, Flew and ofcourse as many know me now Eye of Ra.

P.S.
Epstein didn't kill himself.

Senior Moderator

Re: Bye

Post by 026 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:10 am

damn, this is crazy.

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:47 am

Cleanse wrote:needed this perma ban to get off this shithole anyways.
Imagine not having the will power to willingly remove yourself from something you do not want to be apart of, but instead having to be forcibly removed. And then, to top it all off, going onto an online forum to bitch and say how much you hated playing. Ironic to say the least lmao.

This is honestly so sad to see that people are this emotionally invested into a game that it causes them to act out as immaturely as this. And you have kids? Some role model my guy. I hope their mother is more emotionally intact than you, for their sake.

Cleanse
One Hit Wonder

Post by Cleanse » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:06 am

Slap a ho wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:47 am
Cleanse wrote:needed this perma ban to get off this shithole anyways.
Imagine not having the will power to willingly remove yourself from something you do not want to be apart of, but instead having to be forcibly removed. And then, to top it all off, going onto an online forum to bitch and say how much you hated playing. Ironic to say the least lmao.

This is honestly so sad to see that people are this emotionally invested into a game that it causes them to act out as immaturely as this. And you have kids? Some role model my guy. I hope their mother is more emotionally intact than you, for their sake.
Imagine typing all this non-sense to make myself look intelligent and try to beat my emotions up 😂 ooo whoa is me. Immature hardly take it as you please, their mother is more worthless than I but thanks for knowing the life i have. Real life is completely different than game life. But maybe thats something you have a hard time splitting apart🤷‍♂️😂🤘

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:09 am

:notsureif:

Dr phyll
Premium Donator

Post by Dr phyll » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 am

Well damn....

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:18 am

Welcome

Its flat
Known Venturer

Post by Its flat » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:54 am

This is very immature.

I agree that taking a break from the game is a good choice you have made, especially if this is how it makes you act.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:31 am

The classic.

Bye.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:59 am

k bye