Hey there I'm FallenFate!

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Jousi
Premium Donator

Re: Hey there I'm FallenFate!

Post by Jousi » Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 pm

Sorry for not saying hi in my earlier post. I was greasing my pole. Yes, I own a Polish person. That's one of the reasons I love this server: you can own someone Polish.

If you need help with owning someone Polish, please don't hesitate to send a message to one of our staff members.

Madeinafrica

Post by Madeinafrica » Thu May 09, 2019 3:10 am

Jousi wrote:Sorry for not saying hi in my earlier post. I was greasing my pole. Yes, I own a Polish person. That's one of the reasons I love this server: you can own someone Polish.

If you need help with owning someone Polish, please don't hesitate to send a message to one of our staff members.
I rather just own you in bed
ImageImageImage

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Thu May 09, 2019 10:42 am

Jousi wrote:Sorry for not saying hi in my earlier post. I was greasing my pole. Yes, I own a Polish person. That's one of the reasons I love this server: you can own someone Polish.

Straight or slanted?!? I need to know whether to bring 1s or if a debit card is acceptable.