Farewell - Lets Be Real

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Fuck comcast
Rookie

Farewell - Lets Be Real

Post by Fuck comcast » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Been playing off and on since 2014, I've made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies. It was fun while it lasted, but I won't be back. Runescape will always be in my blood, PKH just needs to be let go. Pking is my thing, I'm not much of a pvm person. No disrespect to the owners of this server but honestly 5 years of playing off and on, 1,000 hours non-afk and the wilderness has never had more than 10% of it's online player count in the wilderness not even for even one second. This is a great server overall without a doubt, economy and structure is all there. Pking just isn't, and anybody that doesn't just go to the wilderness just to do a clue or a slayer task would actually agree with me. Seriously no disrespect to anybody at all, like I said this server truly is amazing, just not for pking and that's the reason I'm letting it go. I want this to be less of a rant and more of an actual good bye so I'll just leave it at that. Bye everyone :)

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Re: Farewell - Lets Be Real

Post by Will be ok » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Not sure your in-game name or if I know you. But RIP another pker.

Side note - sometimes there are upwards of 30people in wild when us (pkhonor pals) go multi wars with underdogs.

However I hope you well IRL.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Will be ok wrote:Not sure your in-game name or if I know you. But RIP another pker.

Side note - sometimes there are upwards of 30people in wild when us (pkhonor pals) go multi wars with underdogs.

bro who even are you :doge:

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Zvrc wrote: bro who even are you :doge:
I would say log in and i’ll Show you but....

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:46 am

SHHhhhhh, Just let him think he's doing something.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:26 am

Zvrc wrote:
Will be ok wrote:Not sure your in-game name or if I know you. But RIP another pker.

:D

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Zvrc wrote:

Some new kid who thinks he’s relevant because he posts on the forums like he’s famous or some shit. Don’t forget, this kid was an underdog, so he’s missing a few brain cells. Forgive his ignorance grasshopper.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:35 am

Will be ok wrote:
I would say log in and i’ll Show you but....
seeing as ive been playing on the actual game, I dont think me logging in for a NH fight would be in your best interest . Hope all is well though good luck to "pkhonor pals" I C B A

Madeinafrica

Post by Madeinafrica » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 am

I'm still #1
ImageImageImage

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Post by Sit skillz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:36 am

Madeinafrica wrote:I'm still #1