Leaving

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Ahmed elrahi
Donator

Re: Leaving

Post by Ahmed elrahi » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:15 pm

I’m still the fuckin best lmao. - hello no cc

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Will be ok wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall.
Toxic ex admin saying server will fail. :badjokeeel:
Insert adam’s future comment of him trying to sound smart
“It is inevitable that one day everything will fail; nothing lasts forever, blah blah blah.”
Showing once again how dumb you really are. Did you even watch the video lmfao? If you can't tell that I was not being serious, then idk man.

Btw Im really smart. You can just ask gold yard or juntow.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:40 pm

For real though link up some of the profits ur gonna make

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:31 am

Fungamer wrote:For real though link up some of the profits ur gonna make
Fungamer wrote:Looking to cash out too i see
haha yeah bro. going to destroy my relationship with mike and rapsey so I can get the same amount of cash that I make in two days work. if there is one thing that everyone knows about me, its that i am selfish and greedy. :thumbsup:
have fun being a professional troll you buffoon

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:11 am

Adamthalion wrote: if there is one thing that everyone knows about me, its that i am selfish and greedy.
Admitting is the first step to recovery. Thank you.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Adamthalion wrote: my relationship with mike and rapsey
Dont think they'd really care pal. Ryan would be the most upset, but I guess a love triangle cant become a love rectangle :(

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Fungamer wrote:
Dont think they'd really care pal. Ryan would be the most upset, but I guess a love triangle cant become a love rectangle :(
Well I like to maintain some level of respect for people I have worked with in the past. I guess that makes one of us ;)

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:43 pm

Truthfully most of your replies on this thread clearly show how toxic you are. You’ve had the odd time where I thought you were decent and level headed however time after time you proven me wrong. Braxton was right you did abuse ADMINISTRATOR privileges and it’s for the better of the server that you are no longer. Ofcourse you choose a small group of people to “buddie” up with so they’ll stand with you. However the good majority are most likely glad you’re gone. The ONLY reason why people would have respect for you is the countless hours and time you’ve dedicated to the server. However you as a person and your respect level for others is digusting.

Hope you the best IRL and I hope you can change your attitude.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Adamthalion wrote:
Fungamer wrote:
Well I like to maintain some level of respect for people I have worked with in the past. I guess that makes one of us ;)
Loving the jabs under the belt but mate u could just ask to beat me off if you really want to, feels a lot better for both of us hun :*

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Will be ok wrote:Truthfully most of your replies on this thread clearly show how toxic you are.
Imagine not being able to read sarcasm between friends.
Will be ok wrote:Braxton was right you did abuse ADMINISTRATOR privileges and it’s for the better of the server that you are no longer.
Never did. There is no proof of any of it because it never happened. If you think I did abuse some power, ask ryan or any admin+ to look into the logs. They wont find anything. I have nothing to hide, so please dig away.
Will be ok wrote:Ofcourse you choose a small group of people to “buddie” up with so they’ll stand with you.
You mean making friends? Most people do that from time to time.
Will be ok wrote:However you as a person and your respect level for others is digusting.
I will show people respect until they don't show it to me. I'm not a confrontational person, but I'm also not going to let anyone walk all over me. When someone like yourself comes in with false accusations, of course I am going to defend myself. You don't know me and have never made an effort to get to know me, so you can speak to my character.

Really don't want to continue this discussion because it will go nowhere. Bye