Coming back to RSPS!

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Salangpaul
Premium Donator

Coming back to RSPS!

Post by Salangpaul » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Hello!

My user is salangpaul and I used to play A LOT of old runescape back in like 2009/2010. I've always loved this style of gaming and was never really good at it, just loved the community, doing all the quests, bossing, etc. I started RSPS around 2014ish - 2016 and decided to start playing again and commit a lot of time playing. I've been playing almost everyday now for the past two weeks..i think. RSPS isn't what it used to be back then, easy bossing with lots of teammates and knowing about every inside and out about the server.

Now that I am back, there is a WHOLE bunch of things I am behind on and still kinda getting around used to. I would like to know a lot more players and a lot of how everything works as in the economy, making money, and possibility doing events and bosses together in the near future. Please add me if you want to help a newbie out cause I am having so much fun already with this game.

Thanks for reading!

Thoby
Developer

Re: Coming back to RSPS!

Post by Thoby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:01 pm

Welcome to our lovely server! :D
Hit me up if you see me ingame, I'd love to get to know you!

Enjoy your (hopefully lengthy) stay! ;)
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Welcome to PkHonor!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and may your stay be eternal.

Please avoid Respire1337 at all costs (just kidding, he's great).

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Welcome back! If you have any questions you can always pm me in game 'whiprealgood' :)
Check out my Youtube channel!

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Hey Salangpaul. I hope it never comes to 'So long Paul'.

Sam
Premium Donator

Post by Sam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:32 pm

Welcome back.

Drop me a pm, we can do some pvm to get u started if u wish.

IGN SAM.
Moderator Sam

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:40 pm

Welcome to the server. You will fit in well here. Check out the pvm clans and apply to join one: viewforum.php?f=51

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:33 am

Salangpaul wrote:Hello!

My user is salangpaul and I used to play A LOT of old runescape back in like 2009/2010. I've always loved this style of gaming and was never really good at it, just loved the community, doing all the quests, bossing, etc. I started RSPS around 2014ish - 2016 and decided to start playing again and commit a lot of time playing. I've been playing almost everyday now for the past two weeks..i think. RSPS isn't what it used to be back then, easy bossing with lots of teammates and knowing about every inside and out about the server.

Now that I am back, there is a WHOLE bunch of things I am behind on and still kinda getting around used to. I would like to know a lot more players and a lot of how everything works as in the economy, making money, and possibility doing events and bosses together in the near future. Please add me if you want to help a newbie out cause I am having so much fun already with this game.

Thanks for reading!
If any of the "pkers" give you a hard time feel free to pm me for lessons :thumbsup: