Farewell Pkhonor <3

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Zvrc
Known Venturer

Re: Farewell Pkhonor <3

Post by Zvrc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:14 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:
Zvrc wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote:I want the 19 minutes of my life back, I mean imagine zooming in on a barrows loot :lol: :lol:
The edgeville loot from your new memebers was better tbh just peep the screenshots. Imagine playing this game for 7+ years and getting bullied so bad in the wild by the guy yall used to call "newfish" that youre afraid to risk more than barrows. NEXT!
Bullied??? we ok here lmfaoooo, you really think I give a shit some kid can click faster than me on an rsps? Think again bitch.

Thanks for all the meme content over the years though, it will be missed
you cared enough to comment and you care enough to consistently waste your time in a wild where you and your buddies spend 10 hours dd'ing in hopes that a pvmer will tele into multi. But carry on drama queen this is your wild now 7 years and still afraid of new players ;)

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello no cc wrote:
Don’t you have a tractor to clean? You’re literally the worst pker on this thread rn lmfao
not anymore lmao!!! hi veiny

Madeinafrica

Post by Madeinafrica » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:48 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:
Zvrc wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote:I want the 19 minutes of my life back, I mean imagine zooming in on a barrows loot :lol: :lol:
The edgeville loot from your new memebers was better tbh just peep the screenshots. Imagine playing this game for 7+ years and getting bullied so bad in the wild by the guy yall used to call "newfish" that youre afraid to risk more than barrows. NEXT!
Bullied??? we ok here lmfaoooo, you really think I give a shit some kid can click faster than me on an rsps? Think again bitch.

Thanks for all the meme content over the years though, it will be missed
You in general are a meme farmer Joe, go back to the only thing you plough... Your fields
ImageImageImage

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:44 pm

ahh this was a hilarious thread. haha it was fun while it did last
#underswild;)

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:55 am

Ayoisno1 wrote:ahh this was a hilarious thread. haha it was fun while it did last
#underswild;)
Uok, u died in the video L2pk

Demoted too
#Justice4Church

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:14 am

Goodbye, I will never forget that 1 time we spoke to each other where I played a game to get free items for you.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:52 am

Hello no cc wrote: You’re literally the worst pker on this thread rn lmfao
Dont forget about james lol.

I'm no where near a great pker and I can still take any of them down, which is sad to see. #CW King
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Rizz0
Premium Donator

Post by Rizz0 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 am

Nice video that was fun to watch, is this a bittersweet feeling knowing you'll no longer terrorize innocent souls on PkHonor, or are you happy to move on?

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 pm

The underdog wrote:13:45
LMFAO

But fr hoped for something good, but the only relevant thing was a screenshot of someone else killing bones2 when he disconnected :(
Ziekenhuis wrote:Sad not even once in the vid :(
Man they say #1 singles clan pkh ever seen, tho I remember you, me and tom owning singles so hard that the wilderness completely died off hhh.
No flame to tom or anything cus I like him, but he knows Im better than him, and if you call "owning singles so hard" dying on ur own focus when u had +6 more ppl and avoiding every single fight in single yeh then go ahead l0l nooby clown
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Wir3d wrote:I'm no where near a great pker and I can still take any of them down, which is sad to see.
Asmawi would wreck you any day ked.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.