Farewell Pkhonor <3

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Farewell Pkhonor <3

Post by The underdog » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:09 pm

13:45
LMFAO

But fr hoped for something good, but the only relevant thing was a screenshot of someone else killing bones2 when he disconnected :(
Ziekenhuis wrote:Sad not even once in the vid :(
Man they say #1 singles clan pkh ever seen, tho I remember you, me and tom owning singles so hard that the wilderness completely died off hhh.
Last edited by The underdog on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:18 pm

The underdog wrote:13:45
LMFAO
Man they say #1 singles clan pkh ever seen, tho I remember you, me and tom owning singles so hard that the wilderness completely died off hhh.
LMFAOOOO have you seen yourself singles pk? Remember that time you finally grew the balls to 1v1 me in your little BM gear. Remember how you used 12 brews in edge and I used 2 rock tails 5 fights in a row LOL. Continue to blame your shit pking on “effort to click so many times” and saying you stopped caring 5 seconds into the fight. Just admit you’re a pvmer using 15 other pvmers in wildy to feel some sort of power.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Man stop piping we got a whatsapp chat for that.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:25 pm

<3 APE GANG <3

Quick shoutout to Poar he looks like Peter Griffin ate Quagmire irl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:05 pm

Tay roc wrote:<3 APE GANG <3

Quick shoutout to Poar he looks like Peter Griffin ate Quagmire irl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao poar richard and underdog will not be missed one of the worst set of pkers ive ever ran across skillwise and lack of confidence. The video is compiled of clips from the past month when i just got the recorder and unlike you Id rather not use us multikilling you in a video. Wish you could say the same but then you wouldnt have any content to post but the now pvmers that you kill and upload for whatever reason

The video wouldve been an hour long if I included you running countless times from me in My wild though "help cc ape, cc help"
Last edited by Zvrc on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello no cc wrote:
The underdog wrote:13:45
LMFAO
LMFAOOOO have you seen yourself singles pk?
https://youtu.be/2D23j0gkRLQ?t=40

I want the 19 minutes of my life back, I mean imagine zooming in on a barrows loot :lol: :lol:

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:08 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:I want the 19 minutes of my life back, I mean imagine zooming in on a barrows loot :lol: :lol:
The edgeville loot from your new memebers was better tbh just peep the screenshots. Imagine playing this game for 7+ years and getting bullied so bad in the wild by the guy yall used to call "newfish" that youre afraid to risk more than barrows. NEXT!

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Zvrc wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote:I want the 19 minutes of my life back, I mean imagine zooming in on a barrows loot :lol: :lol:
The edgeville loot from your new memebers was better tbh just peep the screenshots. Imagine playing this game for 7+ years and getting bullied so bad in the wild by the guy yall used to call "newfish" that youre afraid to risk more than barrows. NEXT!
Bullied??? we ok here lmfaoooo, you really think I give a shit some kid can click faster than me on an rsps? Think again bitch.

Thanks for all the meme content over the years though, it will be missed
Last edited by D 4 u 4 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Zvrc wrote:
Factsssssss lmfao. They never risked anything cause they knew they were gonna die. They literally do stupid shit then pipe with it. Gz on playing this game for so long and not having a bank.

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:13 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:
Zvrc wrote:
Bullied??? we ok here lmfaoooo, you really think I give a shit some kid can click faster than me on an rsps? Think again bitch.

Thanks for all the meme content over the years though, it will be missed
Don’t you have a tractor to clean? You’re literally the worst pker on this thread rn lmfao