Farewell for now

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Kagens
Premium Donator

Farewell for now

Post by Kagens » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:42 am

It's time for me to take a long break from this community. things have gotten way to toxic from all sites. not a community im happy being a part of so farewell for now!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Farewell for now

Post by Iron adam » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:49 am

No surprise. I don't blame you for leaving.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

Sometimes even the most essential parts of life, like water, can be toxic in large quantities.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:46 am

Sadly true, idk how any single person nor management without getting heat from either side. It has to be a collective effort from the community and we all know randoms on the internet are great to work together. I'll continue to try and do my part
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 am

It's a shame your gaming experience has been disturbed by other people to such a degree.

Take this time to recharge yourself and come back fresh.

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Admin adam wrote:No surprise. I don't blame you for leaving.
jeeze you know its bad when an admin says that
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:02 am

Pkh takeover wrote:
Admin adam wrote:No surprise. I don't blame you for leaving.
jeeze you know its bad when an admin says that
A lot of people think said admin is also toxic. Everyone here is a part of the problem, including me.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:26 am

Thierryu1 wrote:A lot of people think said admin is also toxic. Everyone here is a part of the problem, including me.
Can't be toxic if I'm not ingame. The problem is that a majority of people on this server don't understand that behind every persona on here is an actual human being. Everyone treats each other like trash. There is no compassion, no empathy, no ability to relate. People assume the worst of others and do their best to make them feel like shit.
It seems like every time I make a post or comment like this, threads like these spring up:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76197
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=69963

What people don't understand is that doing good doesn't erase the bad. We (staff) aren't asking to be praised. Community members aren't asking to be glorified. Just treat each person like a person, not fucking garbage. Just using myself as an example because its easy. Making a thread like that after months of harassing me about being cOrRuPt doesn't change shit.

This has been happening for years and you are all too stupid and self destructive to care. Someone makes great contributions to the server or community, they get attacked and harassed, and then they quit or fade into the background. This communities treatment of our Trial Devs has always been disgusting. Why would anyone be motivated to contribute to the server when all they get is negativity. You guys are always complaining about how there isn't enough communication from the Super's. Can you blame them? Imagine debugging some code for 4 hours and finally figuring out what stupid little thing was causing the bug. Relief right? Nope, "wHeRe aRe RuNe PoUcHeS, omg shit server." I'm amazed that Mike and Rapsey have made it this far with this garbage community.

Same thing with the clan feuding that had been going on for months. It became so mind numbing and toxic that a large portion of our community was driven away.

Idk where I was going with this, but yeah. Dont call me toxic kidddd

Rank 1 uim
Donator

Post by Rank 1 uim » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:58 am

Jesus, have a nice break it will do you good. Take care

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:05 am

Admin adam wrote:
Thierryu1 wrote:A lot of people think said admin is also toxic. Everyone here is a part of the problem, including me.
Can't be toxic if I'm not ingame. The problem is that a majority of people on this server don't understand that behind every persona on here is an actual human being. Everyone treats each other like trash. There is no compassion, no empathy, no ability to relate. People assume the worst of others and do their best to make them feel like shit.
It seems like every time I make a post or comment like this, threads like these spring up:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=76197
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=69963

What people don't understand is that doing good doesn't erase the bad. We (staff) aren't asking to be praised. Community members aren't asking to be glorified. Just treat each person like a person, not fucking garbage. Just using myself as an example because its easy. Making a thread like that after months of harassing me about being cOrRuPt doesn't change shit.
I hope I'm right when I assume you know better, but I'd still like to mention that such a thing may be a step in the right direction even though said person has harassed and annoyed you for long. Your opinion on that person can be whatever you want though lol

Idk. I know the intention isn't to take a piss on those threads, but it also kind of sucks if you view it from an outside perspective where the staff & development team also begin saying stuff like "the community is garbage" (even though it is). At that stage you're in an unhealthy love-hate relationship with your community where both acknowledge the wrongdoings of the other but don't really change their own behaviour or method of handling things.

Ever since I've been on the forums since 2013, I don't really think there was any point in PKH's forum history where both sides can drop their guard and have a decent discussion where there's no need for snide remarks or display some form of albeit existent or non-existent power over the other individuals.
Now, I'm one of the last people who should be saying these things as I know I'm fairly quick to start long-ass discussions trying to get my sense of what is right over so yes, I know I'm being fairly hypocritical here. This isn't what matters though - because if it crossed your mind to post how hypocritical this post is, then we once again are forced to keep a shield up and there's gonna be no way to know where the discussion might've led towards if there wasn't some stupid Game Of Thrones political mind game bullshit going on.

I don't blame the dude for leaving either but kt's a clear warning signal that some stuff isn't right at all anymore and needs work done by a mutual effort everyone on, around or near the server.