Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Re: Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Post by Iron bubble » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm

Pkp kings was just a slightly less nooby version of underdogs lol all slow nooby pkers
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Iron bubble wrote:Pkp kings was just a slightly less nooby version of underdogs lol all slow nooby pkers
I'm so sorry we don't all have 10 hours a day to spend practicing switching on dummies at edge.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:15 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:
Iron bubble wrote:Pkp kings was just a slightly less nooby version of underdogs lol all slow nooby pkers
I'm so sorry we don't all have 10 hours a day to spend practicing switching on dummies at edge.
you have 10 hours a day to spend letting people practice switching on you instead

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:22 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote:
Shutup your whining because nobody tries something to be trash at it. You can act like you dont care all you want but you wish you could keep up babygirl.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:25 am

Well I'll give you the rundown one last time then, take notes.
Deep and pking comes down to tactical and strategical moves as a group, which pkp kings ultimately was too yes. Also everyone was bad back then, younger and the mechanics were very different. You were very bad yourself, few people I've killed more often than you. Your big brain death amount to proof that.

Whether everyone is slow and nooby is not extremely relevant in deep wildy. Yet you treat random deep pkers as your arch nemesis and completely lose your mind wanting to fight them in edgeville... This makes little sense to me, why not do what you want to do and nh or brid or whatever someone who wants to do the same.

All very strange motives to have played the game the way you did, I will probably never find out what they were.
#Justice4Church

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:01 am

The underdog wrote:
Deep and pking comes down to tactical and strategical moves as a group, which pkp kings ultimately was too yes. Also everyone was bad back then, younger and the mechanics were very different. You were very bad yourself, few people I've killed more often than you. Your big brain death amount to proof that.

Whether everyone is slow and nooby is not extremely relevant in deep wildy. Yet you treat random deep pkers as your arch nemesis and completely lose your mind wanting to fight them in edgeville... This makes little sense to me, why not do what you want to do and nh or brid or whatever someone who wants to do the same.

All very strange motives to have played the game the way you did, I will probably never find out what they were.
relax now that we all left you just started roaming singles. your cc would spend hours camping in a multi spot praying for one of us to run in (which we did because we obviously could careless about a death). Thats not the problem however, the problem was baiting us 24/7 when nobody in your cc could even compete skillwise. congratulations on outnumbering 7 pkers by 4x the amount and feeling superior :zoidberg: :thumbsup:

Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Post by Ziekenhuis » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:11 am

Zvrc wrote:
The underdog wrote:

relax now that we all left you just started roaming singles. your cc would spend hours camping in a multi spot praying for one of us to run in (which we did because we obviously could careless about a death). Thats not the problem however, the problem was baiting us 24/7 when nobody in your cc could even compete skillwise. congratulations on outnumbering 7 pkers by 4x the amount and feeling superior :zoidberg: :thumbsup:
Shat ap I still clap almost all of you 1v1, the only one who I know is def better than me is Bubbles.
Don’t talk if unders is full of multi killers, you know better.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:22 am

Ziekenhuis wrote: Shat ap I still clap almost all of you 1v1, the only one who I know is def better than me is Bubbles.
If you cant clap josh you cant clap me he trained me lmao and I can drop him. You caught me fresh acc after i came back from ban and killed me in mystics before my bank grew back up. as of now feel free to come test your luck on 07 though, feel free to pm me :thumbsup:

Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Post by Ziekenhuis » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:26 am

Zvrc wrote:
Ziekenhuis wrote: Shat ap I still clap almost all of you 1v1, the only one who I know is def better than me is Bubbles.
If you cant clap josh you cant clap me he trained me lmao and I can drop him. You caught me fresh acc after i came back from ban and killed me in mystics before my bank grew back up. as of now feel free to come test your luck on 07 though, feel free to pm me :thumbsup:
Will take couple months before my 07 acc is ready, just made it last month. Add me: Z I E K E N. We sure will have some nice fights, you know I never had something against u or other apes. Just rivals

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:31 am

Ziekenhuis wrote:
Zvrc wrote:
Will take couple months before my 07 acc is ready, just made it last month. Add me: Z I E K E N. We sure will have some nice fights, you know I never had something against u or other apes. Just rivals
wouldnt even consider you a rival only under that actually fought back just happened to be on the wrong team