Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Fungamer
Developer

Re: Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Post by Fungamer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:07 am

Theninja17 wrote:Damn yeah, was fun playing in Ape gang.

I made an appeal for unban, been nearly a year now, and pms are getting opened, and staff is fully ignoring me and my appeal lmaooo what a joke :lol:
I'm sure that comment bumped you up the list.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:17 am

I made an appeal for unban, been nearly a year now, and pms are getting opened, and staff is fully ignoring me and my appeal lmaooo what a joke :lol:

-Sends a message, doesn't get an INSTANT reply- -> STAFF ARE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE! NO WONDER PEOPLE HATE THEM!

For the record, you sent me a PM less then 24 hours ago. I have a life.

Also, I've handled your appeal. You probably won't like the outcome, but it's been handled nevertheless.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:55 am

Ryan wrote:

-Sends a message, doesn't get an INSTANT reply- -> STAFF ARE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE! NO WONDER PEOPLE HATE THEM!

Also, I've handled your appeal. You probably won't like the outcome, but it's been handled nevertheless.
OK buddy it is WAY too late to start nutriding. YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN LMFAO
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Theninja17

Post by Theninja17 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Ryan wrote:

Tell that to the other staff members that ignored me about 2 week or longer ago.

The only moderator that responded ONCE was 026.

Its been a year and in my 8 years of playing people have gotten unbanned for what i did, but its fine, i hold no grudges.

Thanks for handling it after a month.
Hey there.

Theninja17

Post by Theninja17 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:08 pm

Fungamer wrote:

It did.
Hey there.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Theninja17 wrote:
Fungamer wrote:

It did.
It did and got you denied. If you didn't pull the "im a big cock vet entitled to an unban"-card, Ryan might've unbanned you.
Tell that to the other staff members that ignored me about 2 week or longer ago.
Ignored, or just unable to help you? Cases like yours sometimes go over even the admins their head. Why? Because of the exact behavior you're displaying right now. If you act like top shit and a high profile case, you get treated as one. That's kind of what you get for acting like you're above it all.
The only moderator that responded ONCE was 026
That's assuming a moderator can influence or actually handle an appeal. Honestly I thought only new players made this mistake. 95% of times mods get messaged about appeals, recoveries and refunds they'll just say "ya ya ill tell them" as to not fuck someone off, but really they wont message an admin because mods don't have a say anyways and people have to wait their turns.

Its been a year and in my 8 years of playing people have gotten unbanned for what i did, but its fine
If it is fine, why conjure up a (fake) precedent? :P
Could you name an RWT seller who has been unbanned ever since Ryan got in charge almost one year ago? Buyers get a second chance, sellers do not. Even if you find such a case, every appeal is still evaluated individually. Afterall, it's not logical to unban someone who sold 300b because someone who sold 1b also got unbanned.
i hold no grudges.
You clearly do, and it backfired. Getting off the high horse and not playing Johnny McBigCock might actually work though. Shame to see some vets are still so entitled like in 2014. See you when you're appealing again

Theninja17

Post by Theninja17 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:45 pm

If staff denies people for these kind of reasons "It did and got you denied. If you didn't pull the "im a big cock vet entitled to an unban"-card, Ryan might've unbanned you."

Then they are making it personal, don't think that someones behaviour after patiently waiting for a month should have influence on their decision, if so that would be a little weird don't you think.

"Ignored, or just unable to help you? Cases like yours sometimes go over even the admins their head. Why? Because of the exact behavior you're displaying right now. If you act like top shit and a high profile case, you get treated as one. That's kind of what you get for acting like you're above it all."

Ignored, because maybe my PM's were not about my appeal. Staff is busy, sure i understand. But it does not take one to reply after a month. A week tops. That is how it always used to be, that is how it should be now.

"If it is fine, why conjure up a (fake) precedent? :P
Could you name an RWT seller who has been unbanned ever since Ryan got in charge almost one year ago? Buyers get a second chance, sellers do not. Even if you find such a case, every appeal is still evaluated individually. Afterall, it's not logical to unban someone who sold 300b because someone who sold 1b also got unbanned."

It is fine, No is no, i'm not here to argue on why i should be unbanned, i did the crime i'll do the time, does that mean that i can not be a little aggitated? And since Ryan got in charge a year ago? I was banned then so i wouldn't know. People got unbanned for RWT back in the day with their banks being wiped. 1B, 300B or even 1T banks got wiped and the accounts were unbanned. And in the worst case scenario their pures or honor were unbanned but the main account remained banned.

"You clearly do, and it backfired. Getting off the high horse and not playing Johnny McBigCock might actually work though. Shame to see some vets are still so entitled like in 2014. See you when you're appealing again"

Let's see if you made an appeal and get straight ignored for a month. I dont feel or am entitled to special treatment, i just think it could've taken a little less, long. And i do have a very big cock so yeah.

And no point in re-appealing, they have a zero tolerance for rwters, pretty firm on their decision. It would've been nice to sometimes enjoy the people on PkHonor again, but i highly doubt most are playing anymore anyways.

EDIT: Not sure on what forum rules are about this, but if we are not allowed to have a discussion on here, let me know then we can take this to PMs. Kinda pointless to keep this going anyways but if you want to get more of your chest, my PMs are open. I occaisionally check them.
EDIT2 OT: Sorry for ruining your thread Vinny :lol:
Hey there.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:19 pm

Fungamer you obviously want to be a mod again just submit your app. The wild only seems "active" because underdogs cc got fed up and split in half because of all the internal bs. the fact that we had maybe 10 on at a time and kept 40 of you shaking in multi speaks for itself. Ape Gang forever #1

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Zvrc wrote:Fungamer you obviously want to be a mod again just submit your app. The wild only seems "active" because underdogs cc got fed up and split in half because of all the internal bs. the fact that we had maybe 10 on at a time and kept 40 of you shaking in multi speaks for itself. Ape Gang forever #1
Forever #1
If PKP Kings hadn't exist.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm

Thierryu1 wrote:
Zvrc wrote:Fungamer you obviously want to be a mod again just submit your app. The wild only seems "active" because underdogs cc got fed up and split in half because of all the internal bs. the fact that we had maybe 10 on at a time and kept 40 of you shaking in multi speaks for itself. Ape Gang forever #1
Forever #1
If PKP Kings hadn't exist.
they consist of the same people so I stand on my initial statement.