Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Re: Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Post by Iron bubble » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:16 pm

Thierryu1 wrote:
Zvrc wrote:Fungamer you obviously want to be a mod again just submit your app. The wild only seems "active" because underdogs cc got fed up and split in half because of all the internal bs. the fact that we had maybe 10 on at a time and kept 40 of you shaking in multi speaks for itself. Ape Gang forever #1
Forever #1
If PKP Kings hadn't exist.
Lmfaooo Pkp king were utter dogshit garbage
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:44 pm

Iron bubble wrote: Lmfaooo Pkp king were utter dogshit garbage
LOL rip to them. Was fun being in there for a day before they got dismantled lol.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:58 pm

Wir3d wrote:
Iron bubble wrote: Lmfaooo Pkp king were utter dogshit garbage
LOL rip to them. Was fun being in there for a day before they got dismantled lol.
man im miss you sosososo mach

Sam
Premium Donator

Post by Sam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Hello no cc wrote:On behalf of the #1 and only real pk cc to ever touch pkhonor, Ape gang. I wish to say farewell. Best of luck to all of our members that got left behind, and all the people we met along the way. Adman Adam is love. Gold yard Ksomk idiot.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHlvT0_UsAAUnyA.jpg

- Pkp kings is where it was at not ape gang.
Moderator Sam

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Sam wrote:
Hello no cc wrote:On behalf of the #1 and only real pk cc to ever touch pkhonor, Ape gang. I wish to say farewell. Best of luck to all of our members that got left behind, and all the people we met along the way. Adman Adam is love. Gold yard Ksomk idiot.

the only reason you have that opinion is because you were good enough to get into pkp kings but not good enough to get into ape gang

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 pm

James wrote:
Sam wrote:

the only reason you have that opinion is because you were good enough to get into pkp kings but not good enough to get into ape gang
Nah he's right, just go on mark's youtube and watch all the lit wars we had with pkp kings, good times.

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:10 pm

Fungamer wrote: Ignored, or just unable to help you? Cases like yours sometimes go over even the admins their head. Why? Because of the exact behavior you're displaying right now. If you act like top shit and a high profile case, you get treated as one. That's kind of what you get for acting like you're above it all.
Actually its quite common for staff to ignore their players... needed help from mike and rapsey a few times. all they do is read the dm and get back into their caves. the only way they will respond is if you're causing havoc otherwise they're too virgin or something to respond.
Discord : ravifrombns

Sam
Premium Donator

Post by Sam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:07 am

James wrote:
Sam wrote:

I never once attempted to get into Ape Gang to be fair nor was very active but when i logged in and assisted The Underdogs they mainly came out on top. Publicly you're quite rude but 1on1 you're not a bad guy... :lol: Eat a snickers candy bars because you're not you when you're hungry.
Moderator Sam

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:34 am

Sam wrote:
Trying to find where the joke is in this sentence.

Boy me, james and momo (some help from josh) single handedly destroyed pkp kings lol.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:38 pm

Wir3d wrote:
Sam wrote:
Trying to find where the joke is in this sentence.

Boy me, james and momo (some help from josh) single handedly destroyed pkp kings lol.
I feel left out