Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Re: Ape Gang Will Never Fall

Post by Iron bubble » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:22 am

The underdog wrote:
Iron bubble wrote:Pkp kings was just a slightly less nooby version of underdogs lol all slow nooby pkers
Well I'll give you the rundown one last time then, take notes.
Deep and pking comes down to tactical and strategical moves as a group, which pkp kings ultimately was too yes. Also everyone was bad back then, younger and the mechanics were very different. You were very bad yourself, few people I've killed more often than you. Your big brain death amount to proof that.

Whether everyone is slow and nooby is not extremely relevant in deep wildy. Yet you treat random deep pkers as your arch nemesis and completely lose your mind wanting to fight them in edgeville... This makes little sense to me, why not do what you want to do and nh or brid or whatever someone who wants to do the same.

All very strange motives to have played the game the way you did, I will probably never find out what they were.
Except it is extremely relevant, if you’re a bad tribrid it shows deepwild, you will die a lot. You and I both know that edgeville part isn’t true, I could care less where I fought you, tbh I preferred deep wild single but you ran from me every time I did attack you. Don’t act like it’s not true. You’ve led a MULTI team on a dead game with 2x our numbers and refused to go single instead just bh baiting to multi. Lol you’ve killed me dhing not once have I died to you in tribrid don’t spread lies. Pretty sure I killed you like 8 times in 2 weeks including on your own focus when you had +6 people on us. You try to undervalue actual good pkers because you’ve been pking for 10 years or however long and are still below average at BEST. Deep wild pking (single) is about awareness, and tactics for example I could easily win a 5v10 run in single if you played it smart and you’re tribrid quality was good. Multi has little to no tactics involved, you call a focus and if you have more numbers than the opposing team and aren’t completely braindead you win the war.

Also Des you can’t kill me LMFAOOOOO WHO R U KIDDING u my son tho
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:46 am

Iron bubble wrote: Except it is extremely relevant, if you’re a bad tribrid it shows deepwild, you will die a lot. You and I both know that edgeville part isn’t true, I could care less where I fought you, tbh I preferred deep wild single but you ran from me every time I did attack you. Don’t act like it’s not true. You’ve led a MULTI team on a dead game with 2x our numbers and refused to go single instead just bh baiting to multi. Lol you’ve killed me dhing not once have I died to you in tribrid don’t spread lies. Pretty sure I killed you like 8 times in 2 weeks including on your own focus when you had +6 people on us. You try to undervalue actual good pkers because you’ve been pking for 10 years or however long and are still below average at BEST. Deep wild pking (single) is about awareness, and tactics for example I could easily win a 5v10 run in single if you played it smart and you’re tribrid quality was good. Multi has little to no tactics involved, you call a focus and if you have more numbers than the opposing team and aren’t completely braindead you win the war.

Also Des you can’t kill me LMFAOOOOO WHO R U KIDDING u my son tho

l0l?? im the fucking best! and +1

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Azu rite wrote: I feel left out
Sorry can't forget our honorary pker BEN!

Bubbles you suck, see me in wildy trash pker.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:16 pm

Zvrc wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote:
Iron bubble wrote:Pkp kings was just a slightly less nooby version of underdogs lol all slow nooby pkers
I'm so sorry we don't all have 10 hours a day to spend practicing switching on dummies at edge.
Shutup your whining because nobody tries something to be trash at it. You can act like you dont care all you want but you wish you could keep up babygirl.
I really can't tell you how much I don't care about being able to "keep up" with you. Idk about you but I don't think that having an acc with 1t bank, enchanted comp, Hybrid armour set, morph ring etc is trash but hey #apeganglogic again. If anything you're the one who's trash at the game, you couldn't even sell gp to some Arabs without getting caught.

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:41 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote: If anything you're the one who's trash at the game, you couldn't even sell gp to some Arabs without getting caught.
I told on myself would rather not share a wild with you all.

Madeinafrica

Post by Madeinafrica » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:06 pm

Wir3d wrote:
Sam wrote:
- Pkp kings is where it was at not ape gang.
Trying to find where the joke is in this sentence.

Boy me, james and momo (some help from josh) single handedly destroyed pkp kings lol.
Lmao was fun days
ImageImageImage

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:47 pm

D 4 u 4 wrote: I really can't tell you how much I don't care about being able to "keep up" with you. Idk about you but I don't think that having an acc with 1t bank, enchanted comp, Hybrid armour set, morph ring etc is trash but hey #apeganglogic again. If anything you're the one who's trash at the game, you couldn't even sell gp to some Arabs without getting caught.
Firstly, we sold a shit ton knowing we'd get caught... We weren't hiding anything.
Secondly, You look like you fuck sheep for a living... get the fuck out of here.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:32 am

Tay roc wrote:
D 4 u 4 wrote: I really can't tell you how much I don't care about being able to "keep up" with you. Idk about you but I don't think that having an acc with 1t bank, enchanted comp, Hybrid armour set, morph ring etc is trash but hey #apeganglogic again. If anything you're the one who's trash at the game, you couldn't even sell gp to some Arabs without getting caught.
Firstly, we sold a shit ton knowing we'd get caught... We weren't hiding anything.
Secondly, You look like you fuck sheep for a living... get the fuck out of here.
Lmao still mad?
#Justice4Church

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:51 pm

The underdog wrote:
Tay roc wrote:
Lmao still mad?
Absolutely furious can't believe it. :roll: Wastemans

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:51 am

lmfao tf did I come back too, logged in and I was only 1 in cc m8 wtf