*not click bate*

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Superthegirl
Premium Donator

*not click bate*

Post by Superthegirl » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:59 am

hi guys!!!

my name is Melissa, annnnnd this is my second time here at pkhonor. I was pretty lame way back when and pretty sure I didn't talk to many ppl. (let alone anywhere near the forums.) anyways, I'm super stoked to be back and really to be able to make some new friends. I have a shiba and i love weed lol and always wanna talk about those two things. I'll be in game a lot more AND forums too this time, I promise.

Excited and hopeful to talk and meet some new ppl!!!!! :P

Wir3d
Honor Player

Re: *not click bate*

Post by Wir3d » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:03 am

Welcome to the server, if you need any help or tips and tricks, feel free to pm my main account "Candy Bars"
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:34 am

Join Business for dank pvm gainz and of course welcome back.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=5756

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:56 am

:doge: :doge: :doge:
Name rings a bell for some reason

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:59 am

XD weed

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:03 am

Wir3d wrote:Welcome to the server, if you need any help or tips and tricks, feel free to pm my main account "Candy Bars"
Mfw wir3d is mia for yeaars but a grill gamer shows up and hes the first to reply hhhhhh

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:46 am

Counterret wrote:
Wir3d wrote:Welcome to the server, if you need any help or tips and tricks, feel free to pm my main account "Candy Bars"
Mfw wir3d is mia for yeaars but a grill gamer shows up and hes the first to reply hhhhhh
Just trying to give a helping hand and get one in return ;) , unlike your toxic self that prides it self on when people leave the server with your high teir pking skills.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.