Laterrrr

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Laterrrr

Post by Gethigh udie » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Well PKH, it has been fun. I've been inactive for months on end now, and my time has come to say goodbye. Simply life got in the way, and when I had the time, I thought i'd head to OSRS and max an account there. (THCandPVM add me) I dped probably over a tril, here and there over the last few months so if you were fortunate enough to get something congratz. Thanks too all the great friends & people i've met over the years, you all made it worth while.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Re: Laterrrr

Post by Jousi » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Whoever that Life bloke is, he ain't welcome around these parts!

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Post by Sit skillz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Gethigh udie wrote:Well PKH, it has been fun. I've been inactive for months on end now, and my time has come to say goodbye. Simply life got in the way, and when I had the time, I thought i'd head to OSRS and max an account there. (THCandPVM add me) I dped probably over a tril, here and there over the last few months so if you were fortunate enough to get something congratz. Thanks too all the great friends & people i've met over the years, you all made it worth while.
clrd.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Cya bud.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Life got busy so you decided to max an osrs account? hahaha. Good luck with it. My advice: Birdhouse runs, fruit tree runs, redwoods, NMZ.
Gethigh udie wrote:I duped probably over a tril
Wow

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Admin adam wrote:Life got busy so you decided to max an osrs account? hahaha. Good luck with it. My advice: Birdhouse runs, fruit tree runs, redwoods, NMZ.
Once my schedule cleared up a bit ofc and I had the spare time again for video games, I thought i'd start something fresh.
Admin adam wrote:
Gethigh udie wrote:I duped probably over a tril
Wow
My secrets </3

Ziaw
Premium Donator

Post by Ziaw » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:24 pm

Cya buddy.
but botting is bad and you should NEVER do it

Bloated face
Premium Donator

Post by Bloated face » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Gethigh udie wrote:Well PKH, it has been fun. I've been inactive for months on end now, and my time has come to say goodbye. Simply life got in the way, and when I had the time, I thought i'd head to OSRS and max an account there. (THCandPVM add me) I dped probably over a tril, here and there over the last few months so if you were fortunate enough to get something congratz. Thanks too all the great friends & people i've met over the years, you all made it worth while.
had a good run, keep in touch buddy