Goodbye for now

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Goodbye for now

Post by Ziekenhuis » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 pm

Hola fellas,

In 6 days I will be leaving for a 6 month trip with my girlfriend.
I won't be playing for this period and would like to say goodbye for now. After we come back I'll probably start playing again, but not as much as the past period.

The first two months we will be travelling in a 4x4 vehicle (Toyota Hilux Double Cap) from Zimbabwe to South Africa via Botswana and Namibia. We hope to see a lot of animals in the wild since we will be sleeping on the rooftop of our car. Ofcourse we will be entering a lot of National Parks to see the wildlife and we will be taking our Mavic Pro (drone) and Gopro to shoot some nice videos.

After those two months we will travel to Asia and start our 4 month backpacking trip. We will start in Thailand and after like a month we will travel to Vietnam to buy a motorcycle and travel through the country in around 1.5 months. After Vietnam we will go to the Philippines and relax there for a while. To end the trip we will be staying in Indonesia and again relax there for a while. I'm mainly going to focus on my future since I graduated this year and I'm thinking about getting my Master in management. The other option is to get a job, but I'm not feeling ready yet to start working imo.

I hope the server will atract more players the next few months. It would be great to see the server grow back to the good old days and attract some more competition in the wild..

For Ape Gang, use the advantage to practice some more please, cuz I'm even killing you on my new alt accounts now.. Nah jk, I hope the rivalry will stay active next months so when I come back we can have some nice fights.

Take care all, and I'll see you later.

*And ofcourse I will be watching the forums so see if people still piping, can't get enough of the pics.

Pim
Premium Donator

Re: Goodbye for now

Post by Pim » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 pm

Clrd

Have fun with life, make it worth ur while!

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Have fun, kill any poachers you see.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:43 pm

I will miss the tier 10 emblem announcements.

Have fun on what is looking to be the adventure of a lifetime!

Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Post by Ziekenhuis » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:00 am

Counterret wrote:Clrd

Have fun with life, make it worth ur while!
Man Pim u never clr me, I will always come back!
Thanks tho :3
Admin adam wrote:Have fun, kill any poachers you see.
I'll chop their heads off. And thanks Adam
Jousi wrote:I will miss the tier 10 emblem announcements.

Have fun on what is looking to be the adventure of a lifetime!
Ty Jousi

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Post by Sit skillz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:36 am

fack now apes are gonna run rampant. sike ill clear them all myself. cu man, have fun on your trip and remember - fuck bitches get money

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:56 am

Toxic
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:20 am

This actually disappoints me and has me excited at the same time. Reasons being you’re one of the only competitors left in the wild and one of the few people I actually like, but at the same time I’m glad someone is actually doing something other than pkhonor.

Backpacking has always been a goal of mine and I plan on it happening very soon. Stay safe out there, some of these country’s can get pretty rough (this is coming from an American lol). If I’m somehow still playing this in 6 months then I’ll be awaiting your pictures and videos of these other country’s. Best of luck to you man.

Tay roc
Known Venturer

Post by Tay roc » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:26 am

All the best man, I hope you and B O N E S2 have a nice trip. :D :D

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:30 am

Hello no cc wrote:Backpacking has always been a goal of mine and I plan on it happening very soon.
Come hike the appalachian trail with me
Tay roc wrote:All the best man, I hope you and B O N E S2 have a nice trip. :D :D
Lmao boner going on safari