Goodbye for now

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Ykz
Premium Donator

Re: Goodbye for now

Post by Ykz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 am

oppurtunity of a lifetime. Have a great time men :D

Hello no cc
Premium Donator

Post by Hello no cc » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:45 am

Admin adam wrote:
Hello no cc wrote:Backpacking has always been a goal of mine and I plan on it happening very soon.
Come hike the appalachian trail with me
Tay roc wrote:All the best man, I hope you and B O N E S2 have a nice trip. :D :D
Lmao boner going on safari
Man I’m n fakin trust you. You fak face hrd cok for when I’m sleep. N tank you

B0rnt0bepeek
Wise One

Post by B0rnt0bepeek » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:56 am

Admin adam wrote:
Hello no cc wrote:Backpacking has always been a goal of mine and I plan on it happening very soon.
Tay roc wrote:All the best man, I hope you and B O N E S2 have a nice trip. :D :D
Adam isn't even american smh.

Goodluck on your trip, I want to go backpacking across Germany in the spring, glad to see another person who likes to adventure out.

Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Post by Ziekenhuis » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Sit skillz wrote:fack now apes are gonna run rampant. sike ill clear them all myself. cu man, have fun on your trip and remember - fuck bitches get money
You'll manage the apes. Thanks lad.
Hello no cc wrote:This actually disappoints me and has me excited at the same time. Reasons being you’re one of the only competitors left in the wild and one of the few people I actually like, but at the same time I’m glad someone is actually doing something other than pkhonor.

Backpacking has always been a goal of mine and I plan on it happening very soon. Stay safe out there, some of these country’s can get pretty rough (this is coming from an American lol). If I’m somehow still playing this in 6 months then I’ll be awaiting your pictures and videos of these other country’s. Best of luck to you man.
Yeah we had some good times Vinny, hope to see you around when I return. All I can say is, just start a backpacking trip, you're young now and you will regret it later if you won't do it.
Man you know Sven doesn't leave his house. :lol:
Ykz wrote:oppurtunity of a lifetime. Have a great time men :D
Thanks man!
B0rnt0bepeek wrote:
Admin adam wrote:
Adam isn't even american smh.

Goodluck on your trip, I want to go backpacking across Germany in the spring, glad to see another person who likes to adventure out.
Germany can be nice in spring yeah, hope you will have a great time aswell!

Lvl 3 senn
Rookie

Post by Lvl 3 senn » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 pm

avoiderman smh

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:32 pm

Seeing as you clear all apes on pkh, im sure you'll clear any aggressive ape on your trip if need be.

Ziekenhuis
Premium Donator

Post by Ziekenhuis » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Lvl 3 senn wrote:avoiderman smh
Man Senn, you too tanky, I always have to avoid you.
Fungamer wrote:Seeing as you clear all apes on pkh, im sure you'll clear any aggressive ape on your trip if need be.
You never know with apes, they can pull out some sneaky tricks, I’ll try my best tho

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:46 am

have fun man