Youtube streams! Eclipxsee

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Eclipxsee
One Hit Wonder

Youtube streams! Eclipxsee

Post by Eclipxsee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:53 pm

Hello ladies/gentlemen! My names Eclipxsee, I'm pretty new to the server and love it and it's community! I'm going to be streaming most weekends and maybe even some weekdays :D i'll be covering alot of aspects of the game in general and even a little pking every now and then! I'm mostly a pvm person myself but i do enjoy skilling and pking too... my streams will consist of money making, slayer, pking, bossing, and skilling.. it will be usually very chill with some nice tunes to listen too and watch :) i'll be also hosting some pvm events and other types of events so if you have content in mind that you think needs more population or even an update feel free to push them at me in game on on the ::forums general page!

Best regards : Eclipxsee - Arubbishpker ;P

Twitch.tv/Eclipxsee

Youtube.com/Eclipxsee l

See ya soon :D

Isaac
Honor Player

Re: Youtube streams! Eclipxsee

Post by Isaac » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 pm

Unless I'm mistaken you will get banned from Twitch for streaming PkHonor so stick to YouTube. Wish you all the best and hope to catch a stream or two.

Civil mage
Rookie

Post by Civil mage » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Pretty sure whiprealgud streams all the time and is doing just fine. Good luck to you!

Whiprealgood
Premium Donator

Post by Whiprealgood » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:59 pm

I used to stream all the time but I now just stream on Sunday. I wish you luck with it, DO NOT stream on twitch you will get banned for streaming this game. I stream from youtube and it works out great!

Good luck to you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Check out my Youtube channel!