Lets get sticky

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Sticky bois
One Hit Wonder

Lets get sticky

Post by Sticky bois » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:08 am

Good evening everyone!

My name is Mike, Sticky Bois in game. I am currently 29 years old and have been playing some form of Runescape on and off since roughly 2002. I played pretty heavily up until around the time EoC was released, and then not so much after that. I just couldn't bring myself to play it, felt too much like WoW for me (I don't play RS3 at all).

I was introduced recently to this server by my little brother, the angry little guy known as Cancerstick on here. Due to some unfortunate events, I have had to move into his home for awhile.

For the past year/year and half I haven't really played anything rsps related, and I had been watching him play on here every now and then and figured why not try it out. He hooked me up a bit, as he plays sporadically, and I would like to think I'm off to a nice start.

I would like to think I have a nice knowledge base when it comes to Runescape related things, and I will say, so far I'm loving just about everything on this server. It is very well put together and there's not much to complain about.

I'm a pretty friendly person, I will talk trash from time to time but don't take it to heart. If I say anything that does happen to offend anyone, please tell me and I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm a fan of having constructive conversations instead of just arguing back and forth. I do understand that everyone has their own opinion, and that their opinion may not agree with my own, so I don't let a whole lot get to me.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all in game at some point! If there's anything I can do to help anyone please feel free to contact me!

:doge:

James
Premium Donator

Re: Lets get sticky

Post by James » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Welcome to the server

Sit skillz
Honor Player

Post by Sit skillz » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Why do people write essays on the forums. Like I can't read soo -

Welcome to the server. :thumbsup:

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Sit skillz wrote:Why do people write essays on the forums. Like I can't read soo -

Why do people post on dead threads

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Sit skillz wrote:Why do people write essays on the forums. Like I can't read soo -

Actually a very well written post imo. I can skim each paragraph in a few seconds and understand the message.
Better than people who post a wall of text like this.
Sticky bois wrote:Good evening everyone!
My name is Mike, Sticky Bois in game. I am currently 29 years old and have been playing some form of Runescape on and off since roughly 2002. I played pretty heavily up until around the time EoC was released, and then not so much after that. I just couldn't bring myself to play it, felt too much like WoW for me (I don't play RS3 at all). I was introduced recently to this server by my little brother, the angry little guy known as Cancerstick on here. Due to some unfortunate events, I have had to move into his home for awhile. For the past year/year and half I haven't really played anything rsps related, and I had been watching him play on here every now and then and figured why not try it out. He hooked me up a bit, as he plays sporadically, and I would like to think I'm off to a nice start. I would like to think I have a nice knowledge base when it comes to Runescape related things, and I will say, so far I'm loving just about everything on this server. It is very well put together and there's not much to complain about. I'm a pretty friendly person, I will talk trash from time to time but don't take it to heart. If I say anything that does happen to offend anyone, please tell me and I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm a fan of having constructive conversations instead of just arguing back and forth. I do understand that everyone has their own opinion, and that their opinion may not agree with my own, so I don't let a whole lot get to me. Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all in game at some point! If there's anything I can do to help anyone please feel free to contact me!

:doge:
That would suck to read.

OT: welcome to the server. Pm jousipamppu with any questions.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Admin adam wrote:Pm jousipamppu with any questions.
Jousi the wise.

Welcome to the server.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.