Farewell, friends.

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Farewell, friends.

Post by Azu rite » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:40 am

Lmao you didn't want to make the others jealous of me being #1
Xx

Ziaw
Premium Donator

Post by Ziaw » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 am

another one bites the dust. *cue music*
but botting is bad and you should NEVER do it

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 am

bye :( sad to see you go.. I look forward to talking with you in the future, because we all know you will be back :D

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:57 am

Who are you again?

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:23 am

Oh no everyone s aware of my fucked fetisj, what can i doooo, make a cry thread so ppl will feel bad for meee.. Its so obvious lmfao!!

Stay away and seek help before you’re locked up for that nasty stuff yo

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:28 am

Counterret wrote:Oh no everyone s aware of my fucked fetisj, what can i doooo, make a cry thread so ppl will feel bad for meee.. Its so obvious lmfao!!

Stay away and seek help before you’re locked up for that nasty stuff yo
At least I didn't throw a tantrum after getting my obviously fake mod app denied ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll seek help when you learn to not be a selfcentered cunt holding grudges against people like Mark and taking any oppertunity to bring them down. This isn't Game of Thrones where you backstab everyone to gain power.

Go look in a mirror and reconsider if you and Josh, two sweaty neckbeards that cant even win an arguement or PK fight against King Bas are the reason of me resigning and leaving ingame.

You and him are way more toxic than people claim Basu to be. Stay off this thread, ty.
Migetmanz wrote:bye :( sad to see you go.. I look forward to talking with you in the future, because we all know you will be back :D
Gimme social media in PM and I'll send you memes daily. Don't worry, since I entered that rehabilitation program I have laid off the sick and disgusting memes! I hope you don't mind them coming from tumblr or r/wholesomememes ;) ;) :D
Azu rite wrote:Lmao you didn't want to make the others jealous of me being #1
Xx
Shat ahp. One day I'll be back and beat your postcount
Ziaw wrote:another one bites the dust. *cue music*
<3
Australia wrote:Who are you again?
That kid who splashed ur 50k gp away to get some nice mage lvls

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 am

Although at times we haven't necessarily got on I always thought you were a good moderator and I enjoyed your relaxed demeanour. Take care.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:00 am

Okay thanks for reminding me to look in the mirror, god i look good.

Weak comback as well full with uncredible statements, i win most arguments to be honest and if you missed the thread im up against basu so i sure can win a fight.

Bye! :cry:

If you ever come back stay 100 with urself and dont try to slime in my pms tryng to be cool if you dont like me, dont dare me by saying this is not true bcuz i dont clean my forum inbox so theyre all logged and im known for not making up shit but being able to back them up ;)

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 am

Counterret wrote: i win most arguments to be honest and if you missed the thread im up against basu so i sure can win a fight.
Yuor'e beg noop. Gl hf.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 am

Counterret wrote:Okay thanks for reminding me to look in the mirror, god i look good.

Weak comback as well full with uncredible statements, i win most arguments to be honest and if you missed the thread im up against basu so i sure can win a fight.

Bye! :cry:

If you ever come back stay 100 with urself and dont try to slime in my pms tryng to be cool if you dont like me, dont dare me by saying this is not true bcuz i dont clean my forum inbox so theyre all logged and im known for not making up shit but being able to back them up ;)
I used to like you, but you turned into an arse. I know puberty changes your temper and personality because of all the hormones, but please see a doctor because you made a 180° turn
Isaac wrote:Although at times we haven't necessarily got on I always thought you were a good moderator and I enjoyed your relaxed demeanour. Take care.
Thanks a lot. Aside from the ragging thingy, I feel like we always had a laid back conversations when we did